Epilogue.

2 months later, the boys and girls had graduated and finished college already.

The boys were getting a one month training in their parents' companies so that they could take over them since they were planning on retiring and taking a long holiday to rest and have fun themselves.

As for the girls, they were more interested in fashion and clothes, so with the help of their parents, they start from scratch and established their own company.

***

3 years later, the guys had been taking over the companies for 2 and a half years and they were doing pretty great, getting into business deals with each other's companies and with other companies all over the world. As well as having other companies built in other countries.

As for the girls, their company was doing great and they were styling some really known names from Bollywood and Hollywood. Having partnerships with famous fashion companies and very well known stylists. They had also constructed other companies in other cities in India as well as in other countries.

***

1 years later, they had all gotten married already and each couple had bought their own mansion and were living in it happily.

***

2 years later, Varun and Alia had twins, a girl - Zoya - and a boy - Zain.

Katrina and Sid had twins - two boys - Aarav & Arnav - and a girl - Anaya.

Shraddha and Aditya had one girl, Kiara.

And Tiger and Kriti had two kids, a boy - Ivaan - and a girl - Isha -, the former older than the latter.

They all had their problems and ups and downs, but together they were able to get over everything and that's why they lived happily ever after.

It was Love With Difficulties for sure, but at the end of the day, no love wasn't.

The End.

Q: if some of the kids were to end up together when they grew up, which of the kids would?