Chapter 5.

(In Varun's car...)

'Kriti do you have the home keys or did you forget them again??' Alia asked her sister.

'No,I have them, why??'

'Cause I'm not going home with you. I wanna go to the mall and do shopping and buy some stuff.' Alia explained.

'Ohkay, don't worry I have the keys.' Kriti assured Alia.

'Okay.'

'Kat can you plz play the music, of course if Varun doesn't mind!?' Shraddha asked.

'No what rubbish, feel free to do or say whatever you want. Kat put on the music.' Varun told his sister.

'Thank you so much.' Shradha smiled at him.

'No problem.' Varun smiled back.

'What do you want to listen to??' Kat asked Shraddha.

'I don't mind, you can play anything but ask te girls.' Shraddha replied looking at Alia and Kriti.

'It doesn't matter, just anything.' Alia told them.

'Yeah same.' Kriti added.

'Okay so I'm gonna play this one.' Said Kat just before she played the music and then they all kept on singing along with the songs until they reached the Malhotra's mansion.

'Okay here I am, thank you so much Varun for the lift.' Shraddha told Varun and added 'We will meet tonight at the party.'

'Okay bye darling, see you.' Katrina told her.

''Byee!!' Kriti said then Shraddha got out the car and headed towards the house.

'Even I'm gonna leave here.' Alia told them.

'Why?? What happened??' Katrina asked her.

'No there is nothing, I'm just going to the mall that's why.' Alia explained.

'Why so?? I'll drop you there.' Varun told her.

'No no no problem. I can manage myself, also I don't wanna bother you anymore, we annoyed you a lot today.' Alia told him.

'What nonsense!? I'll be upset if you say this again. I'm gonna drop Kat and Kriti home and then I'll take you to wherever you want.' Varun said.

'I'm really speecheless. Thank you soo much.' Varun gave him a genuine smile.

'It's okay, don't keep on thanking me.' Varun smiled back at her.

Then Varun dropped Kriti home and then he took Katrina to their mansion and before she got out the car...

'Varun,  my darling can I request something from you plz, it's a very small request.' Katrina asked her brother putting on her puppy dog face.

'What now??' Varun asked frustrated.

'Can you plz buy me a dress as you're going to the mall. Because I don't have anything to wear for tonight.' Katrina asked him.

'What rubbish, how may I know in this stuff??'

'Plzzzzz baby, also here is Alia with you and she knows my style and my size very well.' Katrina said looking at the girl in talk who was sitting behind.

'Yeah I have no problem Varun, I can help you, but if you don't mind of course.' Alia told him.

'Okay thanks Alia. Go Kat.' Varun told his sister then she got out the car and headed to the house and then she was no more.

'Alia come sit here, don't stay there alone.' Varun told Alia gesturing to the empty passenger seat beside him.

'No it's okay, I'm comfortable here.' Alia assured.