Chapter 20.

THIRD PERSON's p.o.v

(At the KHAN's mansion...)

At morning, downstairs in the dining room...

'Good morning!!' The girls said.

'Morning!' The boys replied.

'How are you baby??!' Kriti asked her boyfriend as she turned to look at him.

'Fine love, and you?!' Tiger asked her back.

'Same here!!' Kriti replied.

'Look at these two lovebirds!!' Katrina grinned at them teasingly which made the others laugh.

'Kat, at night there will be a guest of mine coming over.' Varun informed his sister.

'Okay!' Katrina nodded at him.

'What are we gonna do today??' Sidharth enquired.

'Now we're going out to do some shopping and at night we'll be having a movie night here!!' Katrina told them.

'Okay!!' The boys agreed.

'Great!!' Shraddha and Kriti exclaimed.

'Come on girls, lets go get ready to go out and the boys will wait for us in here!!' Katrina said standing up followed by Shraddha and Kriti.

'Okay, make it quick!!' Varun told them which the guys agreed to by nodding their heads as a yes.

'Okay, lets go!!' Katrina said as her and the girls made their ways to the stairs but stopped after a few mins.

'Alia!!!' Katrina exclaimed after she turned just to find Alia still sitting in her place, and also who was busy staring at Varun whom he noticed it by then but looked down.

'Sisso!!' Kriti exclaimed as well to get her sister's attention.

'Alia!!' Shraddha tried also but no answer.

'Alia!!' The three girls exclaimed at once which made the person in question's head shot up to them.

'Yeah!!? What is it?!!' Alia asked.

'Lets go!!' Katrina yelled then made her way upstairs with the girls followed by Alia behind.

The girls got ready and then headed downstairs where the boys were already ready and just waiting for them.
Then they all got out and went to do shopping, they went to diff malls and shops, they bought a lot of stuff -especially the girls- from clothes to accessories and they had a lot of fun doing that.
Then they had lunch out as well, after that they went on with their shopping and they kept on doing so until it was night, so they went back to the house.
As they arrived they put their things in their rooms and made some snacks and little things to eat and drink while watching the movie and they were just waiting for Varun's guest to arrive.
When the guest arrived, Alia was the most one near the door so she just did the most logical thing which is go and open the door, and so did she just to find a random girl who she didn't recognize or know for that matter and so she decided to be polite with the lady out there.