Chapter 21.

VARUN's p.o.v

Me and the boys were sitting around the dining table as the girls were bringing the plates.
After a few moments all of us heard a sound, I can tell it was the sound of a place or a glass shattering to pieces and when I looked up I noticed that all the girls were there except for Alia.
So we all ran to see what happened, and when we were approaching the kitchen, we saw Alia laying on the floor and here eyes closed, so I assumed she fainted.

'Alia!!!!'' All of us yelled as we made our way towards her.

When we arrived to where she was, I lifted her and went upstairs straight to her room, followed by the others.
And as soon as I arrived in her room, I put her on her bed and sat there next to her while the others were around the bed.
We all tried waking Alia up by shacking her gently and calling her name, and at the end she woke up when we splashed some water on her face.

'Alia!!' I exclaimed excitedly, 'Are you fine baby?! How are you feeling???' I asked her.

'Yeah yeah, I'm totally fine don't worry!' She replied as she took a hold of my hind, 'I just felt a dizziness.' She added.

'I now the reason behind that!!' Katrina said out of the blue which us all look at her confused.

'What is it??' The girls enquired.

'Since she had a fight with Varun, she's not been eating, nothing at all.' Katrina started, 'You ass,' She continued as she slapped me on the head, 'look what you've done to the poor girl!!' She concluded.

'Kat don't hit him!!' Alia scolded playfully as she pulled at my hind as if she wanted to pull me closer to her which I did.

'Anyway, Varun will bring you sth to eat. And we're all leave you for now to have rest, we're gonna also have dinner and go to sleep. So good night!' Katrina said as she smiled at Alia.

'Good night!' Me and Alia replied at the same time.

'Good night!' The other said as well as they made their way out of Alia's room with Katrina.
Then after a few mins, Varun went to bring some food for Alia and he found the others going to sleep.
So as he was going back to Alia, the others went to their respective rooms and drifted to sleep.

ALIA's p.o.v

Varun came back to my room with some food, we ate tog and then Varun put the plates on the table next to my bed and after that, I made a place for him next to me as he laid next to me on the bed, hugged me tightly as I put my head on his chest and we kept on talking about diff topics as we drifted off to sleep in a blink of an eye.

At morning...

I woke up as the sun rays fall on my face, and just bfr I opened my eyes I felt a strong arm circled around my waist then I remembered that the previous night Varun stayed here with me and we drifted off to sleep next to each other.
So turning around to look at him, and trying my best to net wake him up, a smile made her way on my face as I looked at his beautiful face while he was sleeping.
I admired his gorgeously cute sleeping face, his eyes closed, his pink kissable lips -which for a moment I wanted to kiss so passionately but decided against it- and his soft baby-like cheeks which deserve to be pulled so genltly, and his beautifully missed hair.

'Varun!!' I whisper-yelled in his ear, 'Varun!! Wake up!!' I added and noticed that he started opening his eyes slowly, probably couldn't do it at once due to the sun rays falling on his face as well.

'What do u want?!' He asked me in his sleepy voice as he was by then opening his eyes fully.

'You have to go to your room bfr someone sees you here!!' I stated.