Chapter 7.

(In the canteen...)

'Actually why don't you come to my house tonight, and we'll have fun.' Katrina suggested to the girls.

'Okay, Sid can I go??' Shraddha asked her brother.

'No problem.' He replied her.

'Okay, even I'll come.' Kriti told them.

'Alia, what are you thinking about?? Even you're coming right??' Katrina asked her.

'I really don't know, I still can't face Varun. Sorry Kat but I can't make it.' Alia
apologised.

'I swear if you won't come, I'll never talk to you again. Plz just come?!'

'Okay.' Alia gave in.

'Okay so come at 8pm.' Katrina informed them.

'Yeah but your parents?!' Shraddha asked.

'Don't worry, today mom and dad are traveling, they're going to America to,start prepping for my cousin's wedding. But me and Varun are not going because of our studies. And when you'll come they will be in the plane, bcz thir plane is starting at 6pm.' Katrina assured the girls.

'Okay, so at 8pm.' The girls said.

'Okay, so lets go to our class.' katrina said standing up.

'Okay, bye guys.' The girls said.

'Bye!!' The boys replied.

'Aren't you going to yours??' Shraddha asked them.

'We have no classes now, so we will leave now but at 4pm I'll come to pick you up.' Sidharth told his sister.

'Okay.' Was all what Shraddha said bfr the girls went to their class and the boys left.

(At the KHAN's mansion...)

'Mom, what are you doing, and what are these suitcases for??' Varun asked his mother confused.

'Betta I...' She was about to continue but as she lifted her head up,she saw Varun's face and she was shocked, then added 'Varun, what happened to your face??' She asked worried.

'Nothing bad.' Varun replied as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

'What do you mean nothing bad, and what about your face?'

'It's okay mom, I told it's nothing bad. It was just a small fight.' Varun told her.

'So tell me what happened with the details.' Kajol told her son sitting next to him.

'Mom, yesterday when we went to the party, there was a guy who was annoying a girl who studies in the same UNI as me, and I know her... I mean she's a friend of Kat, and that guy was touching her and she was really afraid as he was drunk so I fought with him, I mean I was defending her.' Varun explained.

'Ooh so it's all about a girl then...' His mom teased him.

'What nonsense. That's my duty and also any guy if he was at my place, he'd do the same. Anyways, tell me what are theses suitcases for??' Varun changed the subject.

'Did you forget that your dad and me are going to America for the preparations of your cousin's wedding?'

'Ooh I really forgot, have fun.' Varun told her.

'Thanks. But tell me can you manage yourself you and your sister for a month?? Because when we will go, there is the engagement first and then the wedding, so we will stay for a month if not more.' Kajol enquired.

'Just you two go and don't worry about us, also there are the guards and the servants plus I'm a men with my sister.'Varun assured his mother.

'Okay, after two hours our plane will fly, and I should continue the packing.' Kajol said as she stood up.