Chapter 44.

Recap:

As it started to get dark, Katrina bid everyone good bye before she left the hospital and got into her car and drove to where she was meeting with the guys, according to the location they sent her.

Aishwarya and Abhishek went with Kajol to her house where they were staying over while John stayed with Jacqueline.

*At a Cafe*

"By the way, guys. Tomorrow morning we'll go to Jacqueline's place to prepare for a small party to celebrate her giving birth and coming back home with the babies. We'll prepare everything in the morning because the party is supposed to take place in the evening." Katrina told everyone.

"Good idea." Sid nodded.

"I'm guessing we'll have to wake up pretty early, then?" Kriti wondered.

"Yeah, well, we probably should if we want to get everything done in time." Shraddha said.

"What do you guys say we prepare a room for the babies too? We can paint half the room in blue and the other in pink and we can get the furniture that Jacqueline and John have bought already and put everything in place. And we can even buy some cute clothes." Alia suggested.

"That's such a great idea." The girls squealed excitedly making the boys chuckle at their reactions.

"We'd also be helping them since they won't really have much time with the babies now." Tiger added and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Listen guys, I'll help you out in the morning with the preparations and all. But I'm not staying for the party." Varun informed them.

"Why?!" Katrina whined.

"If si, then I'm not staying either. If Varun isn't staying, then neither am I." Alia crossed her arms over her chest as she leaned into Varun's embrace.

"Well, if my sister isn't going to be there. I won't." Kriti shrugged her shoulders.

"And if you're not going, I'm not." Tiger told his girlfriend.

"I'm not going too, then." Aditya said after his brother.

"Same." Shraddha added.

"Well..." Before Sid could finish, he was cut off.

"Oh, for fuck's sake guys. What the hell?!" Katrina glared at all of them.

"Look, Kat. You know I can't be there. I don't wanna see dad." Varun told his sister.

"Even I'll just help you guys but I won't stay for the party." Alia said.

"Come on guys, don't be like that." Katrina pouted, upset.

"Guys, if I'm not going to be there, it doesn't mean you shouldn't as well. Don't miss the party because of me." Varun told them.

"If my boyfriend isn't going, I'm not going either. But Kriti, you go. And so do you guys, it's fine. Go and have fun." Alia added.

"I'm going because Kat is going to be there." Sid said.

"Thanks babe." Katrina smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Well, if so, I'll stay too." Shraddha said.

"Me too." Aditya added.

"We can go too, I guess. Right Tiger?" Kriti turned to her boyfriend.

"Yeah, why not." He agreed.

"But listen, Varun. You have to tell Jackie that you won't be there tomorrow. I don't care how you do it, if you want call her or even better, you can go see her at the hospital before going wherever you're staying the night. John is the only one with her right now." Katrina told her brother.