Chapter 29.

THIRD PERSON's p.o.v

When the 8 friends arrived at the Dhawan's mansion, Alia ran upstairs sobbing as soon as they all stepped foot into the house, and before her sister, Kriti, could go after her, Varun stopped her.

"Just stay, I'll go see her!" Varun assured her as he made his way upstairs to Alia's room, leaving the others to go and sit in the sitting room.

"Alia!" Varun said gently as he closed her room's door behind him and started making his way towards her, as she was laying on her bed crying into the pillow.

"Go away Varun, I just wanna stay alone." She said not looking up to see his face.

"No, Alu! I'm not leaving you alone, and also, why are you even crying?!" He asked her as she sat up and made space for him, in where he sat beside her.

"Didn't you like see what happened?! Now all the students will think that I'm..." She couldn't finish her sentence as Varun put his hand on her mouth to stop her.

"Shh! Don't say that. No one will ever dare to say a thing about you and I'll make sure of it." He assured her as he started wiping her tears.

"But..." She was cut off by Varun talking this time.

"No buts! Look Alia, all that had been said is not true and you were there when I told that to everyone over there. Also, if they don't want to believe it or if I hear someone saying something about it any other time, I'll make sure they will pay for it in my way." He told her as he cupped her face between his hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Really?!" She asked him, lost and vulnerable.

"Yes, really! You're my one and only love in this whole world and I can never let anulyone hurt you in any sort if way no matter what." He told her sincerely.

"But Par..." He shut her up again by putting his thumb over her mouth.

"Don't even say her name! I've come to find out that she's really a bitch and a slut as well, just don't keep thinking about her. I just want you to forget everything that happened today."

"Okay!" She said before Varun pulled her into his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her as he put his chin upon her head.

"Tonight we're going out, right?!"

"No, I don't wanna go out anymore." She whined.

"Why?! Don't be a joy killer Alu!" Varun protested.

"I just don't feel like going out, I'm really tired."

"But when we arrive at the pub, you won't be tired anymore."

"Okay, I'll tag along just for you!" She looked up to see him smiling at her.

"Okay! So change your clothes now and wear something comfy. We're gonna order pizza until it's time. See you downstairs." He placed a kiss on her forehead and then went downstairs.

It took them a few minutes to order 8 pizzas, and by that time everyone was down in the sitting room chatting and talking when Alia came and sat beside Varun.

"Alia, darling, how are you doing now?!" Katrina asked her.

"I'm good now, don't worry!" Alia reassured her with a smile as she laid her head in Varun's shoulder.

***

When it was 10 pm, they were already at the pub sitting on some couches around a table in the corner.

They ordered something to drink with some chips and stuff, then they danced for some time before they all sat back around the table and started chatting about different things when a girl was walking from in front of them.