Chapter 27.

"Varun! It's time for me and Kriti to head back home!" Alia told him.

"Noooo!! Why?!" Varun whined not wanting his girlfriend to leave.

"Why Alu?" Katrina enquired.

"Cause we told our parents that we'd stay with you guys just until holidays are over, and now they are!" Alia explained.

"Yeah, that's true! But I really don't wanna go back!" Kriti stated sadly.

"So do I but we have to." Alia turned to look at her sister.

"It's okay, stay please!!" Varun held Alia's hand in his and gave her his best puppy dog eyes.

"Me and Varun can talk with your parents though." Katrina offered.

"Even Shraddha and I have to go back to ours!" Sidharth told them as matter of fact.

"No dude! That's too much, and that leaves just Tiger and Adi." Varun complained.

"No, we're totally comfortable here man! And also our parents are out of town so we're good!" Aditya said.

"Then you four stay as well and we'll talk with your parents!" Varun offered the same idea as his sister's.

"Now, even I don't wanna leave y'all and go back home, and being here with you guys is much more fun plus our parents won't mind us staying here but we do have to go and tell this to them." Alia told everyone.

"Okay, we'll tag along." Varun placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay, but let's go back to University first, we still have classes you know!" Sidharth stated.

"I'm ditching!" Varun raised his hand as he wrapped his other arm around Alia's shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"Even I don't wanna go!!" Katrina said.

"Same!" Alia raised her hand as well.

"So we're all ditching then!" Shraddha said.

"Okay then, we're gonna chill for some time and after that we'll go out to Alia's and Sid's to talk with their parents, we hang out somewhere and then we come back!" Varun gave them the plan.

"Okay! I'm exhausted, I'm gonna go get some sleep." Katrina stood up from her place followed by Shraddha and Kriti as they mumbled a small "same" and the three of them made their ways to the stairs and straight to their rooms.

"Babes, let's go sit outside in the backyard!" Varun stood up and held out his hand to Alia for her to take.

"Kay darling!" Alia took his hand in hers and they stormed out to the backyard - where they were sitting on a chair cuddling - leaving the other boys watching TV.

ALIA's p.o.v

"Varun!"

"Yes babe?" Varun looked down at me.

"You do know that this shirt that you're wearing now, I'm the one who washed yesterday after you poured sauce on it accidentally?!" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Oh really?" Varun grinned.

"Yeah!"

"Good!" He smirked at me before going back to look at the sight of the sky in front of us.

"That's it?! Good?! Are you freaking kidding me? There is no Thanks or anything?! Then give it back to me!" I told him not aware of what my last sentence really meant.

"Are you sure?! You want me to take it off like now?.. Then wait a minute!" He started unbuttoning the first button and I immediately grabbed his hands.

"Hey! I didn't mean that, just keep it on. Do you want me to faint or something?!" I asked him grinning at him.

"What does that have to do with anything!" There goes my oblivious boyfriend.

"I mean that you're really hot and sexy and I just can't handle it, it may just be the death of me!" I put my hands on his chest as I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Don't say that word baby, we're still too young for that and we still have a beautiful future to live!" He said me which made me smile and he leaned down to place a peck on my lips, and even though it was just for a few seconds it still melted my heart.

"Varun, you know that I love you so much right?" I asked him after he pulled away smiling at him.

"I know, and I love you too way more than you can ever imagine and I literally can't live without you!" He smiled back at me as he pulled me in a tight hug which I responded to it just as tightly, the smile not leaving my face once.

We sat there in that position, just talking and discussing different and random topics and after what seemed like two hours the girls were up and we all went out to meet mine and Kriti's parents and Shraddha and Sidharth's as well.

Both the parents allowed us to stay with Varun and Katrina and we got to know that my parents were traveling to NYC the day after that cause basically they had a business deal with Varun and Katrina's dad there and they were gonna stay there for a pretty long period.

As of Shraddha and Sidharth's parents, they were going to Greece for a vacation and that was it.

After that, we hung out all together in different places and when it was around 10 at night we ate dinner at one of our favorite restaurants just before we went back to Varun's.

"Girls! Let's go upstairs, I got some important thing to tell y'all!!" Katrina told us as soon as we stepped in the house.

"Okay!" we all followed her as the boys went to the living room to watch some random movie.

"Okay so what is it?" I asked her as soon as we were in her room sat on her bed.

"Yeah, what's the important thing that can't wait to some other time?" Shraddha enquired.

"I... " Katrina started.

"Come on, spill it!" Kriti said curiosity killing her.

"I love someone!" Now that I wasn't expecting to hear especially from Kat cause she was a very strict girl that didn't like relationships that much, so I really didn't expect her to be in one.

"WHAT!!!!" I actually was startled.

"Shut the hell up, the boys downstairs will hear you!" Katrina put her hand on my mouth.

"ALIA !!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yeah, she was right, they totally heard my scream and I can tell Varun's worried so I had to reassure him that it was nothing.

"NOTHING BABE!! JUST RELAX!" I shouted back before turning my attention to my best friend and continued, "I'm really happy for you!" I told her.

"Yeah, but who's the guy?!" Shraddha asked her.

"Yeah, who's him?" I questioned her.

" You know him very well!" Katrina whispered.

"Which means?!" Kriti asked.

"He's sitting downstairs!" Katrina whispered again.

"You mean one of the boys?!" Shraddha's eyes were about to come out of their place.

"Yeah!" Katrina nodded.

To be continued...