Chapter 26.

Reminder...

They all headed to the cafeteria, the boys went to sit with their classmates in one of the tables while the girls went to roam around before class started.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Alia looked angry af.

"Who?!" Kriti furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who are you talking about Alia??" Shraddha enquired.

"She means that bitch, Pria or Pari or whatever the hell her name was!!" Katrina replied as she looked straight at her which made the two other girls turn and look at her as she was making her towards them.

"Oh I remembered her, she was the one who came that day to yours as Varun's friend right?!" Kriti asked just to me sure.

"Yeah, that has to be her!!" Shraddha told her just as Parineeti arrived in front of them.

"Hello girls!!" Parineeti greeted them.

"What do you want??" Katrina glared at her.

"Chill, I just came to say Hi!! Is there a problem?! " Parineeti smirked.

"Yeah there is, go away from here or you won't like the results!!" Alia glared at her as well.

"I just stopped to greet y'all and that's it even though I should be the one behaving like a bitch with you considering what you did to me that night, but look at you, being all bitchy with me!! That's not good for you Alia." Parineeti's smirk got bigger.

"Listen carefully you little piece of shit, you don't really know me well so it'll be better for you if you get the hell away from my way!" Alia warned her throwing daggers at her, while the other three girls did the same.

"Alia darling, chill!! You should not waste your time on such a pathetic girl!" Katrina smirked back at Parineeti.

"Now that's too much, don't you both think so?!" Parineeti looked between Alia and Katrina.

"Look here you miss-good-for-nothing!! Respect yourself and watch your mouth or I swear you won't like what will happen to you!!" Shraddha pointed a finger at her.

"You gotta go without problems or you really want us to show you the way, and believe me, you won't like that either!!" Kriti glared back at her and at that same moment the boys walked to them.

"Alu, girls, what's going on?!" Varun enquired looking from them to Parineeti and back at them.

"Hello there Varun!!" Parineeti greeted him flirtatiously.

"What are you doing here Pari?!" Varun asked her furrowing his eyebrows.

"I've switched universities!" Parineeti told him in a duh tone.

"And you're going back to where you were before!" Katrina glared at her.

"That's my opinion as well!" Alia turned to look at Parineeti.

"What the hell is wrong with you all?! Alia, let's go, come with me!" Varun held her hand and before she walked with him she turned her attention to Parineeti.

"Got lucky this time you bitch!" Alia glared daggers at her.

"I think you're talking about yourself, right?!" Parineeti smirked for the umpteenth time that morning and she didn't have for long on her face cause as soon as Alia heard what she said, she slapped her across the face.

"Alia!!!!" Varun exclaimed.

"She deserved that!" Katrina crossed her arms and smirked at Parineeti whose cheek turned red from the impact of the slap.

"Didn't you hear what she said?!" Alia shouted back at Varun as she turned to look at him.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Parineeti said before storming off.

"We'll see!!" Alia shouted behind her just before Varun took her hand in his and took her with him to the cafeteria followed by their friends as they sat at one of the tables.

"Alia what was that?! What did you just do out there?!" Varun asked her disbelief clear on his face.

"I slapped her, okay?! That fucking bitch infuriated me and she freaking insulted me, do you want me to just stand there and listen to her or what?!" Alia shouted angry.

"Varun, she's right actually. She should not listen to all that and let Pari go like she did nothing to her!!" Katrina told her brother.

"But, it's the 1st day here after the freaking holidays and you've already started with problems!!" Varun reasoned.

"Didn't we just talked about this at home today morning, and we've came to the decision that we'll be there for each other no matter what!! What happened now?!" Alia furrowed her eyebrows at Varun.

"Yeah, we did but..." Varun couldn't complete his sentence as Alia cut him off.

"If you're referring to the fact that you're the son of the owner of the University then just punish me, come on, I just slapped a student, so do whatever the hall you want!!" Alia yelled at him.

"Alia, don't be ridiculous!!" Katrina tried to calm her down.

"Look Alia, I'm not referring to anything. Now you're just angry, so can you like calm down a bit so we can talk this out!!" Varun tried to calm her down too.

"Varun, I'm really so calm right now, so day what you want to."

"Alia, you just slapped her!" Varun stated the obvious.

"What the... Varun, didn't you hear what she said when you came there?!" Alia was about to go crazy.

"I did, so..." Varun was playing dumb.

"So?! So that's not enough for!! She freaking infuriated me and insulted me, no one has ever had the guts to do that and I'm not letting her do it. Are you like defending her and that too in front of me?!" Alia shouted her lungs out at Varun while the others tried to calm her down and the other students were watching them.

"I'm not defending anybody!! Listen Alia, can we like not fight over someone like her?!" Varun put his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, here you go!! You just said it, don't fight over someone as bitchy as her!" Aditya butted in.

"A bloody bitch!" The other three girls said in unison.

"Look babe, I can't afford seeing you this angry and I really don't want us to argue over such a stupid girl!!" Varun hugged her.

"You're right!" Alia agreed as she buried her head in the crook of his neck hugging him back.

"Come on give me a kiss!" Varun pulled out of the hug smiling at her and she smiled back at him as she leaned down and pecked his lips.

"But if she does something again, I'll..." Alia started but got cut off by her boyfriend.

"Don't let her go without teaching her a lesson, that's your right!" Varun placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Now that everything's good, let's head to class!" Katrina said getting up followed by everyone.

After university was over, they all headed to a restaurant to have lunch and after that they headed home and sat in the living room to have a conversation.

"Varun! It's time for me and Kriti to head back home!" Alia told him.

To be continued...