Chapter 46.

The next day, Varun, Alia, Katrina and Sid left the hospital after visiting Shah Rukh for a last time to go shower and change before they went back with the rest of the group so that they could visit him too since they left the previous night before they could see him.

Aishwarya and Abhi came back too in the morning with a few clothes for Shah Rukh and Kajol and even some food since hospital food has never been good.

Jacqueline and John had stopped by too sometime at noon to visit Shah Rukh as well.

In the evening, Kajol insisted that Varun and Katrina went home and spent the night there since their father was much better. So after bidding their parents and Aishwarya and Abhi - who had told them that they were staying the night at Jacqueline's so that they wouldn't wait for them at night - before they left and called the guys to meet up at Jacqueline and John's.

"Hey guys!" Jacqueline smiled at them as soon as she opened the door and gave each one of them a hug as they came in.

"Hey!" They greeted her, going into the house and to the living room where John was sitting watching TV.

"Hey guys! How's it going?" John asked them as they took seats all around the room.

"Good, how are you guys?" Varun asked him.

"And how are the babies?" Kriti added.

"We're all good." John replied, smiling.

"Are your parents not home?" Katrina asked him as Jacqueline went to take a seat on the armrest of the single couch her husband was sitting on.

"No, they left to go visit your dad and wander around the city a little bit since all they've done from the moment they arrived in India is stay home and watch the babies." John told them.

"By the way Jacque, I didn't see you guys today when you went to visit dad so I wasn't able to tell you. But dad apologized to Alia and I and told us that he's totally okay with our relationship and supports us." Varun told his cousin, excited.

"Really ?! Aww, I'm so happy for you guys. Finally." Jacqueline squealed making them chuckle.

"Yeah, and also, next week is Alia and Kriti's birthday and we're all going to Delhi for a couple of days to celebrate it there." Katrina added.

"Really?!" John asked.

"Yeah, you guys will be there too. Right?!" Alia asked them.

"We can't really promise you anything now." Jacqueline said in an apologetic tone.

"I'd you guys won't be there, then we're not celebrating it." Alia threw the same argument Jacqueline uwed a few days ago back at her.

"Come on, we're not doing this." Jacqueline whined.

"Well, come with us then." Kriti pleaded and Jacqueline looked at her husband desperately.

"I don't know, can we go John?" She asked him.

"I mean mom and dad are staying here for a few weeks so I guess we can tag along if they can watch the kids for a couple of days." John shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, then you guys can stay with us." Katrina said excitedly.

"So, you guys wanna drink something?" John asked them.

Half of them chose coke and the other half wanted juice so Jacqueline went to the kitchen to bring them their drinks along with some snacks and the girls followed her to help her leaving the guys back in the living room with   John.

"Guys, we forgot about the game?" Varun exclaimed.

"What game dude?!" Sid asked his best friend, confused.

"The champion's league one, Barcelona vs Real Madrid!" John replied in realization before Varun could.

"Oh, yeah, that was today!" Tiger face-palmed himself mentally.

"Let me change the channel real quick." John muttered as he reached for the remote and put the game on.

Since all the guys - Aditya excluded - supported Barcelona, you could imagine their disappointment when they found that Real Madrid was winning by 2-1.

After a while...

"So what if they're losing? Why are you guys getting all mad about it?" Aditya asked out of the blue, getting 4 looks of disbelief in return.

"If you say one more word, you'll be buried right there right now." Varun threatened.

"We're here waiting for them to score so they're at least tied and you don't even care!" Sid looked at him incredulously.

"Yeah, but I mean, what's the difference if either of them won." Aditya asked another dumb question.

"Please make him shut up or I'll strangle him." Varun seethed  our, throwing a cushion at his friend.

"Adi, sweetheart, what about zipping your mouth, huh? You don't even know what a soccer ball looks like so just keep quiet." Tiger talked to him as if he was talking to a 5 year old kid.

"Okay!" Aditya stuck his tongue out at his brother before leaning back in his seat and closing his mouth.

When the girls came back, they saw how focused the guys were so they just chuckled and put the snacks and drinks on the table before they took their seats.

"GOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" The guys - except Aditya - flew up from their seats with their fists up making the girls squeal in surprise.

"What the heck guys?! You scared the crap out of us." Jacqueline scolded them as they say back down.

After scoring their second goal, Barcelona players started playing even better which made them score a third goal and the guys were going crazy.

"Guys, you're gonna wake up the babies!" Jacqueline glared at them making them apologize.

After that, they finished watching the game silently, as they all munched on their snacks and had small talk about different topics.

... To be continued