"Found it!" Kohl yelled out.

"Finally!" Kora retreated into the house, only to step out from the front of the cabin, greeting their guests, "Hello everyone!"

Nuke waved, as did Eon, "So why are we here again?"

Nuke held up a few sticks, "It's called a campfire."

Eon shrugged, "What the hell is that? Sounds boring."

"You are telling me you've never sat around a campfire before?"

Eon shrugged again, "If the name sounds like what I think it is, why would I ever sit around a campfire? I'm a walking inferno." He left Nuke standing there as he headed to the front of the cabin, "Yea I know, you scorched planet Grain trying to kill me."

"Be glad a part of you is still alive." Kavera patted his shoulder as she passed him.

"How am I supposed to respond to that?" Nuke asked.

Nemora pushed Nuke from behind, "Keep walking, human, this campfire thing sounds fun."

"Nemora!!!!" Zina and Calera flew right at the small demon; he quickly shot into the sky, laughing as the three began fighting casually.

The group could hear banging on the roof, before a loud crack echoed through the area followed by Kohl, "Oh crap, I just made it worse."

"Kohl! I see you!" Kora yelled from somewhere inside, giggling.

Kohl jumped off the roof, "Forget it! I'll fix it later."

Kavera giggled as she set down the net of fish next to the setup logs and floated to the roof, "Let me help."

Kohl sighed, "Go ahead, I can't fix the little things anyways."

Kora stepped out of the cabin, greeting everyone before heading to the logs that were perched up like a small tent.

The demons sat around the setup, as Eon just stared at the logs, "Are we going to be lighting this on fire?"

"Yes," Nuke sat down, "Got a problem with it?"

Eon handed Nuke the dish of fruits before spiraling around and crushing the logs with his back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Wasabi flicked a rock at Eons head. Suddenly the guard let out a small spark with a single burp, causing his entire body to engulf in calm blue flames. "I'll be honest, I should have moved the rocks that surrounded those logs... cause that hurt..." He adjusted himself as everyone surrounded the living campfire.

Eon looked to his friends who could only smile and shake their heads, "What?"

Kora placed down a single tree stump and sat on it as Kohl sat in front of her. "Wait, we are missing someone."

"We are missing two people," Kohl snapped his fingers, "Yamoshi! Tomiyasu, where are you?"

The Saiyan and the android shot through the sky, landing Kavera, holding out sticks he collected, "Was gathering wood... for the fire..." He just stared at Eon. He sighed, tossing the sticks away and leaning against Kavera's arm, "Never mind."

The android sat in the grass beside the tree stump, not surprised to see Eon laying in the middle of the group.

Nemora flew down with the sisters, seeing everyone else was getting comfortable, "Ok, we are here, now what?"

The group looked to Nuke.

"Well normally around a 'normal' campfire," he poked Eon quickly with his tail, "You just enjoy each other's company and tell stories... and eat food."