2. Tennille-Freak-a-Lick

"I love my fans. They are really doing it for me. I would not be here without their support and encouragement. My 'Nillians' give me life!"

Tennille was living her best life. Album downloads did better than expected. Every TV show, radio show, and media outlet wanted her. She just finished a media blitz on the road lasting two weeks, and now she was back home and had to stop by the Missouri State University student-run blogcast show. Her hometown had the biggest fanbase so she gave them all her time when she could.

"You know everyone compares you to Icee."

"I'm a whole woman, why do they do that?"

"Your style, it's sexy, get you in the mood, freaky shit Icee sings about, that's you."

"Well, he is my fam. He did sign me, but I'm just being me. I'm not trying to sound like anybody. Bro did write some of the songs on the album. He just multi-talented like that."

"So this is all you, sex, sex, and more sex!"

The old her, but she wasn't going to get into that. She did love sex, but after what that psycho did to her, she was more careful who she kicked it with. Plus she was world-known now. Couldn't deal with lames anymore. She would never let another man get the best of her.

After a night of partying, drinking, and getting high at TA's house two months ago, she passed out at his place. She thought it would be cool because she and TA were just friends. She told him she had no interest in him like that. Sure, they flirted and fooled around, but she had no interest in sleeping with him.

Then she woke up in the middle of the night that crazy mother fucker was having sex with her. She tried to fight him off her but psycho had super strength. He punched her several times in the face and she didn't remember much else. She woke up with a swollen face, bloody, and bites all over her body.

TA was passed out in the bed with her. She wanted to kill him right then but she could barely move. She stumbled out of the bed not trying to wake him. She looked around for her things, her clothes, her purse, shoes, something. She found her bag with contents thrown everywhere. No phone. No clothes.

She tiptoed her naked and bruised body around the house till she found a phone. It didn't matter, she had all her sisters' phone numbers memorized. All she had to do was activate one and the others would follow.

She hid in a closet in case TA woke up and looked for her. Her sisters came in a flash, literally took them less than twenty minutes to gather and make it there. They kicked in the back door. She still was so afraid to move, so she waited till Nola and Kryssy found her.

She hoped TA was dead. He wasn't. He'd gone missing, no traces of life, just vanished.

Good thing her brother-in-law was there for her, helping her heal and get better and not letting what happened to her take over her life. She wanted to perform. She was a singer and she knew she had a great voice. All her sisters could sing, but they ain't have nothing on her.

She owed her life to Icee and she would be forever grateful. Between her two brothers-in-law, she had it made. Both would do anything for her and they took care of her. Her sisters were lucky. And both fly as they wanted to be.

Of course, Icee was fine, fine, but Victor was the man of her dreams since she was a little girl. She wanted to marry him when she was six years old before her sister started dating him. Sounds weird? They all had crushes on the boy next door, except Sarena was the oldest, so only naturally she got him.

She used to be up in their faces when they were trying to be alone and make out. Her little six-year-old self thought she was grown and could handle a seventeen-year-old Victor St. James.