Author's Note

Thank you readers!

I could not have done this without you. I hope you enjoyed a bit about all six of the sisters together. Let me tell you a story about how this series began.

For years I wanted to do something with a large family of all sisters. I also did a fanfic of Nelly. (did y'all know Ginger was originally Kelly Rowland. That would make Bonnie Ashanti). Anyhoo...I admired the Braxton sisters and their family dynamics, that many sisters, all can sing. I wrote this before their reality show, and when I saw it, it was bizarro world to me.

And RIP Traci Braxton and RIP Ashley Kelly. I did not want to write her death out in this story.

I drastically changed the story when I got serious about writing it and having others read it one day. I changed the names and likeness, switched the city from St. Louis to Springfield.

After Err'Thang About Ya and then Six Sexxy Sisters (which I wrote in 30 days for Nanowrimo 2011), I thought I was done.

But I had killed off one of the sisters, what was I going to do? It was time to go backward and really tell their story about how they became who they are as adults.

But first, the next story in the seven-book series will be Nola Kelly and it will start a few months after this book ends. Then we will go back in time to do Sarena & Victor's love story, Ashley (and this one you will love, knowing her outcome), and Krystle (which I will combine with more story on Kitty). The last in the seven-book series will be Tennille's and it will jump about five years after Nola's book. Everyone got that?

So in the meantime, before Nola's book is ready, enjoy Ginger Hollands in I Hate Love. Coming up next!

 Coming up next!

Annnnnd...if you haven't already, check out Fact Iz before the fame in After Party. There will be stories from all group members' POV.

Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading. Until next time.

Kimberly Wesley