9. Krystle & the Italian Loverboy

Krystle had fun with the stranger.

It had been a good long time since she was sexed down real good. She was not a hoe, but she let herself be a hoe for that man. She had been around the block several times, but there was no denying he was the best she ever had.

How did a strange man know her body as if he's been with her before?

Weird as it was, she felt she knew his body as well.

When she woke up the next morning he was nowhere to be found in her suite. A night of great sex and the magical sex God disappeared. She groaned and texted her twin.

girllllll, u will never believe what I did last night???

It didn't take long before Kitty texted her back.

U had sex! 🍆💦

She rolled her eyes, smiling at her phone. They were not identical but Kitty and her always twin vibed.

All👏🏾 night 👏🏾long!!!👏🏾

She stripped off the t-shirt she slept in, about to head into the shower when she heard someone at the door, and in walked Primo.

"Bella, you're awake! I thought you would sleep forever." He held a large bag in his hand and a tray with two cups of coffee. "I hope you're hungry. I mean, for more food...and for more of me I hope."

Damn! Now what? It was a new day and surely she had more sense than to sleep with a strange man again.

Nope. Call her stupid. She wanted more of him.

She grabbed him and kissed him, pulling off his clothes as she pulled him to the bathroom. Why take a shower alone when she could take one with a hot, naked man. After he was undressed, they stepped into the shower and let it get as hot as they could stand. She rubbed soapy lather all over his chest, down to his abs, and further down till she stroked his length up and down and he moaned and got excited in her hands.

He whispered sexy Italian in her ear and she continued to stroke him.

"I can't take much more of your touch." He pulled her hands up, over her head, and pushed her against the shower wall. He held her hands with one hand as the other roughly probed around her body, down her neck, cupping her breasts, tracing down her stomach before landing between her legs, his fingers digging inside of her.

She bit her lip, holding in the gasps she wanted to let out as he expertly hit her G-spot with a curled finger. He did not stop there, he kept digging into her making her body quiver and shake. She saw fireworks explode in her head. Was this man real?

"Let me clean you up, then we will get dirty again."

He released his fingers from her, grabbed her body wash, and slathered it all over her body. He took extra special care of her, and all she could do was watch him. Her faux locs were pulled up in a tight bun on top of her head, but they were still getting wet. Every touch from him was sensual and aroused her, she was ready to get dirty again with him.

She tried washing him as best she could. The height difference between them put her at a disadvantage for thoroughly washing his top half, but his bottom half was very clean.

"I want to be inside of you again," he said as he kissed and sucked on her ear lobe.

She talked to herself in her head. "Kryssy this is crazy! Kryssy, stop doing this. You know better than this."

All sensibility left her head and she positioned herself facing the wall, with him behind her, cupping her ass. Then he entered her from behind and they both gasped, savoring the feeling before he started to thrust into her.