60. 3K

Kerrie, Kayley, Kaycee

The twins were heli-ported back to Springfield Hospital and doctors were waiting.

Everyone was a mess now. Police were all over the hospital. The press caught wind and hovered around the hospital entrance.

They secured a whole wing for the family. Ashley in a new room near Sarena. The twins are both in critical condition. Induced coma as they tried to treat dehydration and hyperthermia.

Icee, Victor, CJ, Tennille, Nola, and even Christopher were in the waiting room, trying to stay calm and hear how everyone was.

A doctor finally came in, and they didn't know who he was the doctor for. Icee and Victor jumped up.

"I'm here about Sarena St. James."

"That's Sarena Kelly-St. James," Victor said. "I'm her husband."

Victor walked over to the doctor.

"Your wife is fine. Bullet didn't hit any vital parts, the bullet was through and through. We stitched her up and medicated her and she is resting."

Victor let out a sigh of relief and rubbed a hand over his face. That was one piece of good news. If AKA would have shot her a few inches higher, maybe the outcome would not be as great. This was hard, and scary, thinking about losing the woman he loved.

He walked over to the rest of the family.

"Sarena is good everyone."

"Oh, we knew she was going to be fine! I'm sorry that bitch did what she did to my sister. If I could-" Tennille went one, but Victor stopped her.

"Sis, don't ever question yourself again. Live life, little sister, don't let it get to you."

He gave Tennille a big hug. Even though their father, Christopher was there, he still was the only man that had been in their life for over eighteen years.

The door opened again, and instead of a doctor, it was Primo Donatelli.

"Where's Kryssy? Where's my baby?"

Victor stood back up and walked to him. He did not know who contacted him, but he must have taken the first thing out of Italy to get here. The twins were missing fourteen hours at this point.

"Hey, she is being taken care of by the best of the best," Victor told him.

"And if we need more doctors, better doctors, I will pay. Anything!"

Two surgeons walked in. Icee jumped up, followed by Primo and Victor. The doctors approached them.

"We need to keep both of the ladies under..."

"Under?" Primo shouted out. "This cannot be good for my baby. I need you to do whatever you can to keep Kryssy and my daughter alive."

"We are-"

"You ain't doing enough bruh!" Icee said. "That's my wife and my two daughters in there."

"What else needs to be done? Whatever it is, we will do!" Primo said.

"And you are?" one of the doctors asked him.

"I'm her husband!" he lied.

"Tell us about our wives," Icee said, going on with the lie.

The doctors went on to say they would continue to monitor them but they would have to make a decision. They could try and get the babies out now, and then focus more on saving the twins. It was dangerous either way, leaving the babies in and hoping the twins pulled through on their own, or taking the babies who were only at seven and a half months. The decision was given to them.