44. Tennille is Such a Lady

She decided to stay in L.A. after the Grammys to live it up with her girl. They were having a blast, AKA showing her all around town during the day, and then at night, crazy sex.

Still could not keep her mind off Randi. He was amazing. Not like any other guy she was ever with. Maybe because he was trans, but no, she felt he was just an amazing person period. He knew she was seeing AKA, but he did not care much. When she was in Springfield, she would see him. While out in L.A., all her attention was on AKA.

"Let's get to the studio and work on a track together." Akura laid in the bed in all her naked glory and her nipples were hard just looking at her.

"Girllll, how about we stay in bed all day and make sweet music." She pulled her close, kissing her while her fingers wrapped around her small breast. "I want to play with you some more."

"Is that all you think about? Sex?" Akura had the nerve to push her away. She too, as part of Fact Iz, talked about licking it. All they rapped about was sex.

"Excuse me? Yo ass love it just as much as I do."

"But it's different with you. I want more than just fucking. I want the everything. I want you on my arm when we walk the next red carpet. You act like you still want to hide me."

She groaned, moreso to herself because AKA was always on that. Trying to put their relationship out there. She was not ashamed she was gay. She gave two fucks what others thought about her. What she did care about was keeping her private life private. What was so hard about that?

Another reason she did not want to go public, she did not believe in monogamy that way, and if she wanted to see someone else, she wanted to see someone else and not be judged. This had been a weird year for her, discovering her sexuality. And with that, she discovered not only was she bi-sexual, but she also enjoyed a lot of sex with men and women.

Why settle for one when she could have two? Three or four. It was not anyone's business

"You want to lay in bed all day...I'm headed to the studio to do what I have to do." AKA got out of bed and stormed into the bathroom.

She was not here for the attitude. While she showered, she worked on her tablet chatting it up with fans. It was getting a bit much since her Grammy performance, and her assistant, who was nearby in a hotel, did some of her social media, but she liked to speak to her fans directly.

Tennille, please make another video U are so HAWT #Nillians "#TennilleKelly

I love you! Come to Tokyo! # Nillians #TennilleKelly

U are da finest Kelly and that's no lie #Sixsexxysisters #nillians #TennilleKelly

imma slide in dem dms, u like girls #TennilleKelly

My bae NiNi about to blow up after that Grammy show #Nillians #teamTennille

She RT'd and replied to a few fans and even slid in some DMs to a few cuties. Was nothing wrong with getting her flirt on.

After a few flirts with some fans, then they started sending her dick picks and coochie pics. She should be offended and delete all, but she enjoyed watching them and smiled and lay back in bed as she touched herself.

"What are you doing?" Akura had walked back in, towel wrapped around her, and saw her with her hand deep inside herself as she moaned.

"Well, you didn't want to play."

Akura stood there a moment, watching her. Then she licked her lower lip like it was the best-tasting lip ever. She dropped her towel and moved over to the bed.