41. Island Girl Ashley

She had never seen a place so beautiful in her life.

Deep down, she felt like an island girl. Jamaica felt like home to her, even though she had never been there. It was something in the air that felt welcoming to her.

The plus was having all her sisters there with her.

When they walked into their private resort for the week in Ocho Rios, she was in awe of the view. It was midday and the sun sat up high, shining down to the ocean making a picturesque scene. Pictures did it no justice, but she took as many as she could to send to her friends. She could not wait to walk on the sand and scratch under her feet. She was wearing a bikini every single day. Hell, if her sisters did not mind she would be nude.

They were in a small villa with their own house with five bedrooms. The twins wanted to share, and it was the bigger bedroom anyway. She had the next biggest with access to the beach at her sliding glass door. It was all-inclusive, with many meals served to them, but also a kitchen if anyone was up to cooking. Not her, that was for sure. There were five bathrooms as well. The living room was huge, it could fit her whole small house. The dining room area was kind of small, just enough for the five to sit around the table.

No matter, there was outside seating for dining as well. Weather permitting, they would probably dine outside every day. There was also a fully stocked with several liquors, and the area's favorite as well.

"Let's get drunk!" Tennille shouted out, at the bar grabbing bottles.

Her little sis knew nothing about mixing drinks, she was the mixologist of the crew, but she could not drink this time around. She was on enough medication she was not trying to kill herself. But she could make the drinks.

"Girl, get the heck away from the bar and let a real bartender do what it is I have to do. Twinky dinks can't drink, I can't drink. Baby sis...I guess you are a few weeks away from your birthday, want to get lit?"

"I do not see the point of drinking," Nola said. "Tell me what the reason is? I'll pass."

"More for me," Tennille said. "Big Sis, don't have me drink alone."

"Oh girl, yes, I'm in. This is grown people time, no kids, no hubby, no..."

"Sidepiece on the side," Kitty said and cut her eyes to Sarena.

"Be lucky you're pregnant with my twin nieces."

After she made a pitcher of margaritas for Sarena and Tennille to share, they all changed into swimwear and laid out on the cabana. She also made a nonalcoholic pitcher that she and the twins drank. Nola only drank water.

"Kitty, buy a house here so I can come and vacation as needed," she said to her sister.

"Wait a minute, why me? Sissy over here dating a billionaire."

Krystle jumped her fat ass up real quick.

"Hold on! His money is not my money and Kitty, you have some nerve! You don't treat Icee's money as your personal ATM why would you think I would?"

"The hell I didn't! Once I got that ring on my finger, I was in his pockets. How do you think I have my mall? Yes, I paid him back, but his money is now our money," Kitty said with an attitude. "Sheesh! Sensitive. I'm telling you sis, he's the one for you, stop fighting it."

"I don't want that man's money. I don't even know if I want him," Krystle said, sitting back down.

"And why not? That man adores you. I see it in how he looks at you. And he's not bad on the eyes," Kitty told her.

"It's still about feelings and such, and I don't have that for him," Krystle added.

She knew exactly what her sister talked about. The same situation with her, Dallas and Malik. She cared so deeply for both, and wanted to be with them, but love was something she could not feel for them. She told herself she knew what love felt like, but maybe she didn't. She was very young when she met Dallas and did not have time to fall in love before Atiya came.