Sighing, Hazel gave him a small nod. "Draco wrote a few days ago. He told me he was fine, he's getting better. Asked about me, I told him I was fine. I also told him that we needed to talk in person," George nodded in agreement, resting his chin on top of her head. "Harry has been asking for forgiveness since day one. At first I didn't write back," she confessed, pursing her lips. "He broke his promise... I thought I couldn't look past that but," she chuckled sadly. "It's Harry. He's my brother, of course I forgave him."

"Does he know that? He sounded pretty desperate in this letter," George pointed out, pulling back to look into Hazel's eyes.

"Yeah, I let him know but I think he also deserves to see me in person," said Hazel, using her arms to pull her up on the counter. She sat down, wrapping her arms around George's neck. "Maybe I should go today... Can you join me?" George nodded, a serious look on his face.

"Of course I can. I love you, angel," Hazel smiled at his words, reaching her hand up, putting it behind his neck and pulling George in for a loving kiss.

As nighttime began to fall, Hazel and George mounted their brooms after closing the shop. Fred was staying in with Angelina, so he wouldn't join them this time. Hazel missed hanging out with the both of them, but everything seemed to be happening and once and it didn't appear to be slowing down.

The couple flew to Hogwarts, finding McGonagall at the entrance. "You've been coming and going quite a lot, haven't you?" Was the first thing the older witch asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

Hazel smiled innocently. "Only once without permission Professor! Twice if you count today," she grinned at the woman. Professor McGonagall pretended to be angry, holding a stern face expression before finally breaking into a smile. "We just need to see Harry - we'll be quick," the ocean eyed girl promised, smiling when Minerva put her hand on her shoulder.

"Of course, Miss Fenwick. The Gryffindor Common Room password is Abstinence," the Professor informed them with a friendly grin. "Please don't take long. I'll take those brooms, come pick them up at my office before you leave so you can have a biscuit," they both nodded, thanking the teacher quickly, handing in their brooms, then they walked into the school.

"I love her," Hazel told George, who chuckled, holding her hand as they walked up the stairs. "She's the best teacher I've ever had - other than Mrs. Stephenson," George turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "She's a muggle teacher I had - don't worry about it," she dismissed with a shrug.

They arrived to the Common Room pretty fast. The Fat Lady turned around to look at them with a surprised smile. "Well if it isn't Weasley and Fenwick! What are you doing here? Surely you know you must have the password to come in!"

"Abstinence," they chorused, laughing when the Fat Lady let out a shocked gasp.

"Well, I'll be darned," she said playfully, looking between the two of them. "By the way, I always wanted to tell you, you make a beautiful couple. Come on in," the couple thanked her as the portrait opened, letting them through.

As soon as they walked in, they spotted Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Neville, sitting by the fireplace. "Mione!" The curly haired girl turned around with a gasp as she heard Hazel's voice. She quickly got up and rushed to her side, embracing her in a hug. "It's been too long," she mumbled, pulling away from the girl.

"How are you? Harry - he's told us what happened," Hermione whispered after they let go of the hug. Hazel offered Hermione a reassuring smile. "He feels so guilty, Haze... Are you here looking for him?" The girl nodded at Hermione who bit her lip. "He's... He's not here right now," George frowned, playing with his brother's hair.