Chapter 55

Artwork by its-citrine-beta! Please follow her! Her work is awesome!

     "Take turns?" I slowly sat up from bed, hearing what the Frenchman just stated.

     "Oui, ma chérie" Spy nodded. "My friends and I agreed zhat each of us vill get to spend time vith you on a different day."

     "And guess what? I get to go first!" The Bostonian jumped in excitedly. "I'm the luckiest man to start it off, sweet cheeks!"

     "Keep it down, Scout..." The French mercenary frowned a little before turning to me. "Vell, vhat he said vas actually right. In fact, ve did write a schedule for our planned dates. Medic, please show her the paper."

     The German doctor walked up and handed me a small, folded slip. Opening it, I examined the handwritten plan that Spy just mentioned. On top of the list was of course Scout. Next would be Soldier and then Pyro. Based on this, it looked like I'll be going out with the offense classes first. Continuing down on our list, Demoman would lead the defense mercenaries. Heavy's turn was scheduled right after him, and then Engie would get his chance before the support classes. In the final group, Medic would take me out after the Texan. Then it would be Sniper and last but not least, Spy. Seeing this order of scheduled dates, I looked up at them with approval.

     "Alright then, sounds like a good idea to me." I nodded, agreeing with their plan. "Say, when is this going to start?"

     "Starting right now!" Scout immediately grabbed my hand. "Come on, (Y/N)! Let's go!"

     "Wait—"

     I tried to tell the Bostonian that I'm still half-dressed. But however, the young mercenary was too quick that he pulled me out of the bedsheets, exposing my (F/C) bralette. This made the rest of the men develop a tint of poppy red on their cheeks.

     "Scout!" Spy was furious. "Vhere are your manners?!"

     "Ah crap!" The cerulean-eyed boy realized what he had done, pulling me into a hug to cover my chest. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!"

     "It's alright, Scout." I returned the embrace. "Just let me get dressed. I'll be ready in a bit."

~~~Timeskip by Boston Basher Scout~~~

     "Yo (Y/N)! Are ya done yet?"

     "Coming, Jeremy!"

     The Bostonian, along with the others, was already waiting downstairs for me. Not wasting time, I quickly put on a skirt, a lace floral tank top, and a (F/C) cropped hoodie. Once I fixed my hair and slipped on a pair of high top wedge sneakers, I grabbed my smartphone and mini backpack before heading down to the living room. Hearing my footsteps tapping on the stairs, the RED mercenaries stopped whatever they were doing, looking over to where I was. Even the youngest teammate reacted the same way as he stood up from a couch, walking towards me.

     "Holy cow..." Scout managed to say as he gazed at my outfit. "Ya look very cute in that, sweet cheeks."

     "Why thanks—"

     My voice cut off when I realized that he was now wearing a completely different attire. Instead of his usual uniform, he sported a red baseball cap, a matching bomber jacket, and a striped jersey, along with a pair of black shorts and sneakers with dark gray crew socks. What mostly caught my attention was that there were also personalized embroidered patches on his left sleeve, which stated "01 Scout".

     "Wow!"  I just stood there, surprised. "Cool outfit, Jeremy!"

     "Thanks, babe!" He grinned. "Like my new look?"