Chapter 28

Song belongs to its creator!

     "MRRPH MRRPH MRRRPH?!!" Pyro confronted him as he stomped into the room with an axe still in hand.

     "I don't understand you, you mush-mouthed freak!" The bare-chested Laurent immediately got up from bed to face his fire teammate. "Vhy don't you take off zhat stupid mask of yours first?!"

     Still lying down in bed, I kept my naked chest covered, watching Pyro, or Aiden, as he quickly removed his gas mask. With that taken care of, he carelessly tossed it aside, along with the axe, and revealed his scarred face, glowering at the Frenchman for what he just walked into earlier. 

     "What did you do to my firefly?!!" The olive-eyed mercenary repeated his question that was originally muffled by the mask.

     "Ma chérie and I vere having a moment here!" Laurent exclaimed. "Don't you have any manners of knocking the door before coming in?!"

     "Forget about the manners!" Aiden scowled at him. "Just tell me what exactly were you doing to her?!"

     As the French mercenary was going to respond, hurried footsteps were heard from outside our doorway. The rest of the team had rushed into the guest room, curious on what the yelling was all about; but by the time they noticed me, their faces immediately turned red like a cranberry.

     "Holy Mary Mother of Joseph!" Soldier took off his helmet to get a better look at me, making sure he wasn't imagining things. "Cupcake's half naked on the bed!"

     "Spoi!" Sniper frowned at him. "Care to explain why lil' roo doesn't have soime clothes on?!!"

     "And vhy are jou half-dressed?!!" Medic jumped in.

     "Vell, mon amour and I were just relaxing in bed!"

     "Relaxing, eh?" The Russian crossed his arms. "Heavy does not believe what leetle Spy said."

     I couldn't help but to feel bad for Laurent as he was being bombarded by numerous questions coming from his teammates. First, Dell got caught in my room and ended up getting tied in a chair. And now, what was going to happen to the French mercenary? My thoughts were interrupted when a warm, fuzzy fabric was draped over my shoulders.

     "Gotcha covered, sweet cheeks." The Bostonian assured while gently pulling me into his embrace. "I honestly didn't see your chest, (Y/N). Don't worry."

     "Thanks, Scout."

     I smiled as I wrapped myself up in a provided red blanket before the young mercenary hugged me again. While cuddling in Scout's arms, I heard nothing but arguments bouncing back and forth as Laurent attempted to pacify his angry teammates; but however, this was to no avail.

     "You were tellin' me what Ah did to honeybee before was not cuddlin'!" Dell reminded him of that particular evening when the entire team caught him along with me in bed together.

     "Zhat's because our team and I thought you vere going to have sex with her!"

     "Ah would never do that to honeybee! And you also complained about that mark on her neck!" The Texan argued. "Yet here you are, committin' a similar thing to her, but worse than Ah did!"

     "Please listen!" Laurent looked at all of his frowning friends. "But to be honest, I do not plan to go any further on her if zhat's vhat you all think. I love (Y/N) as much as you all do! And plus, in fact, I'm more of a gentleman than the rest of you!"

     "I don't think so, you frog!" The helmet-cladded mercenary disagreed. "How can we believe you if we're already aware of your history as a womanizer?!"

     "Exactly!" Engie nodded. "Like that one time when he dated BLU Scout's mom!"

     "Enough with it, you imbeciles!" Laurent interrupted. "Zhat was in the past! She and I are no longer together!"

     "That may be true," the Texan continued, "but that doesn't change the fact that you're good in seducin' women!"

     "Said the one who marked (Y/N) vith a terrible hickey behind our backs!" The Frenchman retorted.

     The rest of the men, except for Scout, joined into the heated argument as Laurent and Dell glared daggers at each other; but however, this became too much for me that I covered my ears, accidentally letting the blanket slip down and reveal my bare chest. Thankfully, Scout noticed this and helped me cover it up again as his teammates fought each other nonstop. I loved and cared for all of these mercenaries; but at the same time, I didn't want them to fight each other over me. Seeing that I was feeling uncomfortable, the Bostonian became very concerned and felt he had to do something.

     "Yo guys! Stop it!" Scout shouted enough for all of his teammates to hear. "You're getting sweet cheeks too worried!"

     As the fight finally came to a halt, the men immediately turned their heads to me, realizing what they had done. They then slowly walked up to the bed and gently enveloped me in their warm group hug, assuring that they were apologetic for the way they acted in front of me. I slowly calmed down as I snuggled in their arms, feeling their warmth.

     "We're very sorry about it, Cupcake..." Soldier gave a sad look as he embraced me and stroked my hair. "It's just that uhh—"

     "We really care 'bout ya, lassie." Demoman finished his friend's sentence and nuzzled my forehead. "We don't wanna let anythin' happen ta ya..."

     "It's alright you guys," I smiled as I forgave them, "but please don't fight over me like this again. I really love you all."

     "We promise, sweet pea. And we love you very much."

     Dell smiled and planted a soft kiss on my cheek, making my cheeks develop a tinge of pink. Chuckling at my reaction, he pulled me away from his friends, securing me in his protective embrace. However, during that process, the red blanket that Scout provided slithered off my back, exposing my bare chest to the Texan. This little accident also caused the entire team, including Dell, to blush redder than ever.

     "Eep!" I squealed as I immediately wrapped my arms around my bosom.

     "Oh dear, Ah'm so sorry, (Y/N)!" The goggles-wearing mercenary quickly cloaked me up in the woolen fabric, still blushing. "Ah didn't mean to! Ah swear!"

     "No worries, Dell." I tied the blanket around my chest so that it wouldn't slip again. "Well anyway, there's one more thing left to do. Spy?"

     "Oui, mon amour?" The Frenchman gave me eye contact.

     "Since Dell got punished for getting caught with me in bed one time, I suppose it's your turn as well." I smirked.

     "Vhat?" Spy became surprised, causing the other mercenaries to snicker. "So vhat is my punishment?"

~~~Timeskip by Demoknight~~~

     "You gotta be kidding me!"

     Like Engie, the French mercenary was tied up in a desk chair; but unlike his Texan friend, he was forced to watch this certain YouTube video on my pc, in front of his teammates.

     "Ha ha!" The Bostonian laughed along with me and the rest of the men as we enjoyed listening to this video's comical yet catchy music beat. "Didn't know that serious spies like ya can be this silly! And your snorts are so hilarious!"

     "Shut up, Scout!" The suit-cladded teammate became so embarrassed. "And zhat spy in the video is my BLU counterpart! Such a worst one on zhis earth! I vould never do somezhing like zhat!"

     "To be honest, this song's now my jam!" The Bostonian danced around the room as the mercenaries and I did the same. "I could listen to this all day!"

     "Mon Dieu..."