Chapter 31 [Liam]

[LIAM]:

A FEW HOURS EARLIER...

"Liam, wake up!", Niall was shaking me. I groaned and got up. I looked around and saw that Niall's bed was fixed and there were bread crumbs on his mouth. Wow, I have one heck of a roommate.

Niall went to the bathroom after that. I raised an eyebrow. Why'd he wake me up? Oh, right. I'm going to break up with Shirley today. Way to forget, Liam.

Niall came out of the bathroom with my phone in his hands. What was it doing there?

"Why was my phone in the bathroom?", I asked. "It's been ringing like crazy since 10 AM! It's so annoying!", Niall whined. I grabbed my phone from him. "Sorry mate," I said. "and thanks." He nodded and went out of the room. Probably get food, again.

I glanced at the phone. Unknown and different number. It must be from overseas. I shrugged and answered it.

"Hello?", I called. "Liam James," a familiar yet not-so familiar American accent spoke. "it's good that you finally answered. It's nice to finally hear from you. It's Josephine Watson." Ooohh. No wonder why she sounded familiar!

"Hey Mrs. Wats!", I chirped. "good to hear from you again." She chuckled on the phone. "You too," she answered. "listen Liam James," she spoke. Yeah, she calls me "Liam James" sometimes.

"Julietta, Nessy and their friend Alex are coming here in New York for their vacation. But I heard from your mom that you were attending the same school with her so I took the initiative to invite you and your friends to join them for vacation. All expenses paid and you people can stay in the guest house of our manor.", she explained.

I nearly dropped the phone on the floor but it fell at the end of my bed. Thank God, my bed's soft. Julie's mom just invited us to go on vacation to New York with them. Me and the boys. And Alex. And Nessy. And Julie. In New York city for 1 1/2 weeks. We were to stay in the guest house behind their mansion. Well, manor actually. A manor's still a mansion. They must be really filthy rich already.

"Liam James," she spoke. "are you still there?" I grabbed the phone and answered, "Yes, I am." There was silence for a while. "So, what do you say?", she asked. I wanted to agree but I remembered that the boys had other plans as well. And Louis' probably gonna kill me if I agree without their consultation since he already made plans with Eleanor. "Can we bring along another friend, Mrs. Wats?", I asked. If Mrs. Watson agrees, I can just tell Louis to bring Eleanor.

"Sure," Mrs. Watson said. "I'd really like to see you again, Liam James. It's been 4 years since I last saw you and you and Julie used to eat all my cupcakes." Ha, ha. She still remembers fairy cakes. "Can I get back to you on that, Mrs. Wats?", I asked. "I'll call you back. I need to talk to the lads first."

They already have plans but I have a feeling that they're gonna like their plans now. Who wouldn't want to go to New York on vacation? When we visited, we did nothing but work, work, work. We weren't able to enjoy our stay their. This is our chance.

"Alright," she agreed. "just let me know so I can arrange for the tickets." Wow, I love Mrs. Watson. She's so kind. "Thank you, Mrs. Watson.", I said then she hung up.