Chapter 34 [Julie]

I ordered the tickets. I scattered us all in different places so we can observe Alex and Nessy in different degrees. Nessy and Alex are gonna be in the 5th row. Louis and El are gonna be in the 3rd row. Me, Liam and Jacob are gonna be in the 7th row. Alex and Nessy's seats are in Row 5 C and D. I put Zayn, Niall and Harry's seats on Row 5 H-J. I We'll have different degrees of views from them.

Louis and El in the front. Me and Liam at the back. The other boys at the side. Yup, could work.

The show's at 7 so we'll have a long drive to Manhattan. We leave at 4 so we can make it at 6 and have time to just chill out.

We're just waiting for tonight. I don't know where the boys are and I'm so bored. It's still 1:30 in the afternoon. I glanced at the pool from my window and bit my lip. Oh, well. It's November but it's not yet winter cold.

I changed into my blue and white striped bikini and grabbed a towel from my closet. Just as I was about to leave. There was a knock on my door. I walked towards it and opened it. There stood Nessy.

"I didn't know you were here already," I said. She looked nervous. "Can I talk to you?", she asked. "I was just about to go and swim.", I answered. "but it can wait. So talk." I sat on my bed and she sat beside me.

"Alex asked me out," she blurted. I smirked. Alex followed the plan. Yay! "I don't know what to do!", she added. She pointed at the clothes she was wearing. I raised an eyebrow.

"I thought it was just a casual outing so I dressed crappy," she said. "but he asked me to be his date since Lou and El, you and Liam, and the other idiots are going solo so yeah, I became his date!" Okay, I don't get her now. "And... so??", I said. "I look ugly!", she said. "I need to look appropriate!", she shrieked.

So she's freaking out on looking good for Alex. I don't get it. She's pretty even when she doesn't try to be. She's freaking out. She must really like him. Right then, an idea popped in my head.

"I'll be back!", I said. "Stay here!" I grabbed a sundress from my closet and ran out to the guest house. I knocked on the door rapidly and Liam opened it. "What?", he said. "What's wrong?" I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong!", I said. "Just get me Eleanor!" Liam nodded and ran into the house. After a few minutes, he came back with El.

"Can you guys tell me what's going on?", he asked. "O.N.E.!", I squealed at Eleanor. Her eyes widened. We were acting like kids but who cares. "What's O.N.E.?", Liam asked. He was definitely confused. "Operation Nalex Emergency!", Eleanor yelled then we ran to the mansion. Right before we left, I heard Liam mutter, "Girls. I don't get them."

Eleanor and I ran to my room. When we got there, Yup, Nessy was still there. She was fidgeting since Alex asked her out. Even though, it's a group outing. They'll be isolated from us so they can have alone time.

"What's wrong?", El asked. "Nessy's freaking out about Alex asking her to be his date," I told her. "she says she needs to look hot for tonight." El shook her head. "But you're gorgeous already!", she said. "You both are!" We both shot her a grateful smile. Louis is definitely lucky to have a girl like Eleanor.

"So what can we do to help you?", El asked Nessy. "You guys can give me a makeover!", she pleaded. My eyes widened. Oh, crap. I suck at this. The only make up I know how to use is lip gloss, powder and those stuff. I don't know how to do it professionally. "I'm not good at makeovers," I admitted. "I don't know how to use make-up." El was surprised.

Well, I can't blame her. Who would expect that some 18-year-old girl in the world of theatre doesn't know how to use make-up? Shame on me. I should get make up lessons then.

"I can teach you," El said. "Can we just borrow some of your clothes for Nessy?", she asked. I nodded. Nessy and I were the same size so we usually borrow each other's clothes. "Sure," I said. "and my mom has a lot of make-up in her room. I'm sure she's cool if we borrow it for a while." El nodded. "Is it okay if Nessy uses the shower?", El asked me. "She's been having sleepovers here since High School," I answered. "this is kinda like her 2nd home." El nodded.