Epilogue

5 YEARS LATER...

24-year-old Julie Watson stared out the window on a bright and early Saturday morning. Everyday of the year would be a normal day. Except this day.

"JULIE," She heard Ruth call. "You better get your arse up or--- Oh, you're awake!" Julie nodded. Ruth walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Today's the day," she beamed. Julie nodded. "Go take a shower," she said. "Eleanor and Nessy are on their way."

Before Julie left, she glanced at the window. There were workers going around and decoration their yard for the reception. Julie and Liam agreed to get married in a Church and have the reception in the yard of the Payne household.

Julie went on and got ready. She took a shower and put on a robe. When she came out, 4 smiling faces greeted her. Ruth, Nicola, Nessy and Eleanor. Ruth, Nicola, Eleanor and some of the other boys' girlfriends were her bridesmaids. Nessy was her maid of honor.

"Breakfast," Nessy handed Julie a bagel and a cup of tea. "You need to eat so nothing bad would happen in the wedding." Julie nodded and consumed what Nessy gave her. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth so she'd look fresh again. "It's time to get ready," Eleanor beamed.

Ruth and Nicola did Julie's make-up while Eleanor and Nessy did her hair. It took them almost 2 hours to get it done. But it was all worth it. In the end, Julie looked like a goddess.

"Wow," Eleanor smiled. Julie looked at herself and she was in awe. "Thank you," she told the 4 of them. They all nodded and proceeded to get ready on their own. After a while, they were all ready and the wedding was just an hour away. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Nessy said as she made her way.

When she opened the door, she yelped and closed it. "NO, LIAM!", she yelled through the door. "YOU CAN NOT SEE JULIE! JUST GO TO CHURCH ALREADY. WE'LL BE THERE!" When Liam was gone,  they all made their way to the car that was taking them to Church.

"Nervous?", Nessy asked. julie nodded. "Nervous," she repeated. "but happy." The 5 of them went in the car and Ruth drove.

Julie met her father outside. He was gonna walk her down the aisle. He had tears in his eyes, so did Julie. But she didn't want to cry. Not till the wedding was over. She can't cry before it even started. But she can't help it. It was the happiest day of her life.

"Are you ready?", her dad asked. Julie nodded. "Geoff and I were right," her father said. "you and Liam were gonna end up with each other." Julie hugged her dad. "I'll always be your daughter," she said.

The wedding ceremonies began. Julie and her dad were walking down the aisle. She caught the sights of the people she cared about. Alex, Nessy, the boys and their girlfriends. She even saw Eleanor and Louis' daughter, Eloise in a pretty flower girl dress.

But the person Julie wanted to see the most was standing at the very end. He was facing the altar so his back was turned to her. They can't see each other until her father made it there. And when he did, their eyes met. They both had smiles on their faces.

Julie took one last look before the vows would begin. Their friends (the old and new) smiling, the people they've worked with, their families and their mothers who were crying together. Julie looked away and turned to Liam.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. Just the 2 of them.

*********************************************************************************************************************