Chapter 19 [Julie]

Liam and I were the last to leave their tour bus. When we made it outside, our other classmates were already gathering at the side of the beach. I noticed that Mr. Lawrence was standing on top of a giant rock and the students were circling around, so Liam and I just walked towards him.

"Alright, Welcome to Eastbourne Beach!", Mr. Lawrence said. "Today is a day where we will find our inspiration. Here, we must become one with our emotions and we will let go with music."

A few girls beside me giggled. They were talking about One Direction.

"I hope Liam shows off his abs!", a red-head giggled. "Yes!", the brunette with her agreed. "I also want Harry to show off his 4 nipples!", she added. "Or, how about Niall's biceps?", the girl with blonde hair chuckled. They kept being all giggly until Mr. Lawrence finally noticed them.

"Ladies," he said. "did you know what I was saying a while ago?". We all turned to look at them and their faces immediately flushed. They just looked down and we all turned back to Mr. Lawrence. "As I was saying," he started. "You guys do whatever you want today. You can roam around as long as you don't get lost. You guys can swim, surf or do whatever as long as you can feel your music in class on Monday."

"I will now turn you over to Ms. Russo.", he said. Mr. Lawrence went down from the rock and Ms. Russo stood up on it. "I want you all back here by 7 in the evening for the bonfire.", she said. "We will be having a bonfire jam. You will be singing. I will allow you all to do this by group, duet or solo. After that, we all leave at 9 and we'll arrive in London at 11. You all better prepare for the bonfire jam and if you're not here by then, we'll be leaving you on your own here. You'll have to travel back to London by yourself. Understand?"

We all nodded and muttered our "yes"'s. Damn, this woman is crazy. "Now," she started. "Off you go! INSPIRE!". Seriously, she is.

I was already starting to walk towards Nessy and Alex who were setting up near the shore. Nessy wanted to swim while Alex was checking his guitar out. He was fixing the strings since there seems to be something wrong with it. Alex was probably gonna write a song while Nessy goes swimming.

"Jules," I heard that sweet Wolverhampton boy call. I turned to look at him and said, "Yeah?". He had a confused look on his face. I really don't get why but whatever.

"Where are you going?", he asked. I raised an eyebrow then pointed at Nessy who was dipping her feet in the cold, ocean water and Alex who was strumming on his guitar and scribbling some notes in his notebook. "Come on Jules! Let's hang out together!", he smiled, "You, me, the lads, Alex and Nessy."

That was sweet. Liam wanted me, Alex and Nessy to join him and One Direction. I was about to say yes when another voice interrupted us.

"Can I join you lot?", a decent French accent spoke out. Liam and I turned and yup, my guess was right. It's Rene Galloway, my Tony in West Side Story. "If it's not intrusion that I'm joining in.", he added. I looked at Liam and he simply nodded. I don't know why but he seemed reluctant. I then turned to Rene.

"No," I shook my head. "it's not intrusion.". He lips formed a small smile. "You are more than welcome to join us Rene.", I said. He nodded then turned to Liam. "Thank you," he said then turned to me. "Thank you Julietta. You really are a lovely girl.". Liam flinched but luckily, Rene didn't notice.

"Come on! Let's swim!", Rene grinned. "I'll go get the lads.", Liam said then he began walking to Niall, who was sitting on the sand, eating snowcones. "Rene," I started. He turned. "Yeah?" I gave him a small smile. "Why don't you, Alex and Nessy go ahead in swimming. I'll help Liam get the boys."

He nodded. "Alright," he said. "I'll see you there. I'll go get Alex since he seems to be brainstorming on his song already.". He pointed at Alex, who was playing the guitar with his eyebrows furrowed and his face looking down at his notebook. "Sure," I said. "The boys and I will be there in 5.". He nodded and started to walk towards Alex.