Chapter 9 [Liam]

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, LIAM JAMES PAYNE?!"

Harry, Julie and I turned to see Shirley. She definitely looked angry. I just stood there startled. Julie and Harry didn't even bother move. Shirley walked toward me.

"Did you just call me a bitch?!", she asked. "I... uhh..", I was trying to think of a proper excuse. "I was just--", Shirley cut me off. "So this is what you do when I'm not around, huh?!", she growled. "You call me a bitch behind my back?! What else?! WHORE? SLUT?"

Some of the people in class were already looking at us. I looked around and saw Nessy, Alex and Niall stopped with their guitar conversation and were looking at us with intrigued expressions. I'm kinda getting annoyed with Shirley's behavior. Ever since she got here, she's been acting like some Kim Kardashian.

"It wasn't his fault.", Harry said. Shirley looked at him. "I was the one who called you a bitch, Shey. It wasn't Liam. You know it's not a secret that you irritate me.", he said. "Liam was actually trying to defend you.", Julie butted in. Shirley looked at me and then turned to Harry. "I hate you Harry Styles.", she said. "You should go die in a hole. You don't deserve to be in One Direction." Ouch.

I knew that Harry wanted to attack Shey at that moment but before he could, Julie dragged him away. They both walked to Niall, Alex and Nessy. Shirley turned to me, "I'm sorry babe." I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. She hugged me and it took me about 10 seconds to hug back.

As she was hugging me, I couldn't help but look at Julie who, along with Niall, Alex and Nessy, was talking to Harry. It looked like Julie was comforting Harry and he was smiling at her. I felt so bothered at the sight of Harry and Julie together. But I feel grateful that she lied for me there. She told Shirley that I was defending her from Harry but the truth was I wasn't. Surprisingly, I was gonna agree with Harry. Well, now that Harry's mentioned it. He was sort of right. Shirley can be totally full of herself. She tends to believe that everything should be about her. She keeps saying that she's passionate about music but she tends to bring people, who are passionate about it, down too. The lads don't really like her so they tend to wonder why I'm dating her in the 1st place. She's everything Julie isn't.

Julie is brilliant. She's talented. She's amazing. She's beautiful. I'm not saying Shirley's not beautiful, well she is pretty. But she tends to act all bitchy and stuff. I like Julie. She's one of my Best Friends and she'd also make a great girlfriend. Any guy would definitely be lucky to have her.

Wait, WHY AM I SAYING THIS?????

************************************************************************************************************

"INSPIRATION!" Mr. Lawrence, our music teacher, said. "is what makes music, real music..."

Here I am in a boring class. On my left is a part- time model and my girlfriend, Shirley Reagan and on my right is 1/5 member of One Direction and one of my best mates, Niall Horan. I noticed that Harry and Louis didn't sit near me today. Harry actually sat behind Julie and Louis sat beside him. Only Zayn and Niall were near me. Zayn was a seat away from me. He was beside Niall. I had a feeling Harry was gonna avoid Shirley for a while.

As soon as Louis and Zayn came back in the classroom, Harry dragged Louis and they talked. Louis' eyes widened and he looked at my direction in disappointment. Zayn was totally clueless so he went and asked me. I told him that I'll explain later 'cause at the same moment, our music teacher came in.

"..The greatest songs always come from a place of strong emotion in our hearts!", Mr. Lawrence said dramatically. "When you're heart broken, you'll feel good singing a heart- breaking song. When you're mad, you can sing a song about revenge..."