Chapter 49 [Julie]

"WELCOME TO THE LONDON EYE!", Liam chirped as we reached the top. I chuckled. "It's beautiful up here," I said. "it's so peaceful..." He chuckled. "That's because it's a school day and no tourists can come visit 'cause they have work and school?", he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Don't sass me," I teased. "Only the swagmasta from Doncasta can do that!"

"Well," Liam started. "I'm the SWAGMASTA FROM WOLVERHAMTA!" I rolled my eyes. "What a lame statement," I said sarcastically. He chuckled. "I love you, Julie..", he said with his face all serious now. I gave him a peck on the lips. I replied, "I love you too, Liam..."

We spent the the morning roaming around London. We saw the whole London in the London Eye, looked at some famous wax figures in Madame Tussauds (I laughed at Liam's wax figure), visited the British Museum and Tate Modern, and then we looked at some space stuff in the Science Museum.

We managed to do all this before lunch. It felt great to spend the whole day with Liam. With no management, or no stress. This day turned out to be wonderful.

"Are you hungry?", Liam asked. On cue, my stomach growled. He chuckled. "Let's go get some Nando's then have a picnic on the beach," he said. "You alright with that?" I smiled and nodded.

Liam and I drove to Nando's and ordered some food. Then Liam drove to a beach an hour away from London. It was called "Camber Sands". By the time we got there, it was 1:47 P.M.. We just laughed it off, we have the whole afternoon ahead of us. Oh, and a peaceful beach.

We ate our lunch and we messed around like children. Liam refused to eat with a spoon so we ate with a fork. I just chuckled at how adorable he is. This is one of the best days ever. Just me and him. Nothing else.

As we finished, the smile on Liam's face disappeared. His expression changed into some sad, worried, hurt, confused, mixed kind of one. It worried me. What was wrong?

"So listen," Liam started. "They casted you in the Wicked revival." My eyes widened but I wasn't as shocked, but still... "How'd you---?", I tried to ask but I was choking on my words. He took out a paper from his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it to see an article about me being casted. "Shirley told me yesterday but the whole school pretty much knows about it already," he started. I looked down and it came to my realization.

Nessy and I were talking about this in pilates. Shirley must've been listening. How else could she know? She overheard us, did a little research and spread the news. Who else could find out? Only Alex and Nessy knows and Shirley's the one out to destroy me.

"Was this what you wanted to tell me the other night?", he asked. "The 1st thing," I said. "What else?", he asked. "I haven't accepted the offer yet," I said. "I told her I'd think about it." He looked at me, confused. "Why?", he asked. "That's your dream. You've been obsessing over this and now that it's here, you're having 2nd thoughts?"

"I'm gonna be gone for a year or two!", I reasoned. "Not only that... If I do accept it, I have to leave for New York to start rehearsals in 3 weeks and once the tour is over, I won't be coming back since I get a scholarship in NYU!"

Liam's face from confused turned to surprised. Maybe I said too much? "3 weeks?", he repeated. I nodded. He sighed. "I won't be seeing you the whole time," I said. "We'll be in different continents all the time." My eyes started to water.

"Part of me wants to go since I've wanted it for a long time," I blurted. "But part of me also wants to just reject that offer, finish college and be with you!" He tensed and held both of my hands. "I have something to tell you too," he started. I nodded for him to continue as I held back my tears, trying so hard not to cry.

"Remember when I told you that our summer tour would start on May?", he asked. I nodded. "Well," he started. "Management changed the schedule and we're leaving earlier than expected."

"What are you trying to say?", I asked. He took a deep breathe and said, "Our actual tour starts in 3 weeks as well."

That's when I lost it.