Chapter 46 [Julie & Liam]

[JULIE]:

THE NEXT DAY..

"What do you think should I wear?", I asked Nessy as I rummaged through my closet. Nessy just rolled her eyes. "Just be yourself," she said. "isn't that what Idina Menzel would want?" I shrugged. "But it's THE Idina Menzel, Broadway Legend. Elphaba in Wicked, Maureen Johnson in Rent, Shelby Co---" Nessy cut me off. She was probably annoyed since I've been talking about this all day.

"--Cocopuff in Glee," she finished for me. "She played Shelby Cocopuff on Glee. Lea Michele's biological mother." I chuckled. "It's Shelby CORCORAN," I corrected her. "Psh!", she whined. "It doesn't matter," she said. "You worship that woman, I worship ALICIA KEYS!" I laughed. Nessy can be so silly sometimes.

"Where's Liam?", she asked. "He left after lunch," I answered. "they have a meeting for their summer tour." She nodded. "Daddy Direction skips class," she chuckled. "that's a first." I couldn't help but smile at that. "Have you chosen any outfit?", she asked. I shook my head. She rolled her eyes again. I turned to her. "Can you please just help me with this?", I asked.

She just looked at me as if I was a silly, little sunshine girl who was selling fudgeballs. I gave her a puppy dog look. The same one that Liam uses when I'm "mad" at him and stuff. If this works on Nessy, the Bless him. Finally, Nessy sighed. I smiled 'cause she gave in.

"Alright," Nessy said as she got up from the floor of my room. "let Vanessa Elena Anderson work with her magic fashion skills!" I chuckled. "I thought you hated being called Vanessa," I said. She turned to me and gave me a playful glare, "don't push it Julietta."

************************************************************************************************************

[LIAM]:

The lads and I were in the management office. We skipped the rest of the afternoon classes since this was an urgent one. But when we arrived, Susan told us to just stay there and she made us wait for 2 hours. I skipped Music class and Julie was there. Damn this. By this time, they're probably done already.

I checked my phone to see if Julie has called. Nope, zero, nada. I just stared at my lock screen which was a photo of her and me during Zayn's 21st Birthday in Funky Buddha. Niall took the photo but he was half-drunk when he did. But, he still managed to get a good shot of me and Julie.

"Liam?", Harry called. I turned to look at him. "Are you alright?", he asked. I nodded. He smirked. "Can't stop thinking about your hot girlfriend?", he teased. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Hazza," I said. "WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?????", Louis whined. "I WANNA WATCH THE GOOD WIFE!!" We all laughed. "Lou," Zayn said. "it's only been 2 hours. I'm sure the meeting's gonna start soon."

Just then my phone beeped. That meant I had a text message. I smiled the moment I realized that it was from Julie. It read:

From: Julie <3

Nessy tortured me for like 30 minutes, but it's worth it. I know you're in a meeting but you told me to text you when I'm on my way to the Tea Room. Oh, and I borrowed Alex's car. Stay safe there. Love you.

xoxox

"I know that smile!", Louis pointed at me. "It's the Julie smile!" I chuckled and so did the rest of the boys. Right on cue, Susan arrived. "Alright boys," she said. "I gave you enough time to rest. Now, let's go proceed with the meeting."

Finally.

************************************************************************************************************