Chapter 44 [Julie & Liam]

[JULIE]:

Alright. Tomorrow, Liam and I will be going to Wolverhampton. We will be spending the weekend there with his family. We leave Saturday morning and return Sunday afternoon. Liam and I already planned the whole thing and we agreed that I'll be staying in Ruth's room.

Liam also told me that some of his family members were also coming to visit so it was like a little gathering. We will be leaving around 8 in the morning using a car that Liam somehow got from somewhere and we will be arriving there around 10:30.

I'm gonna be seeing his family again and who knows, I'm gonna meet some of his other relatives that I haven't met years ago. I'm so excited to go down memory lane with him and I can't wait.

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up around 7 in the morning. I'm sure that Nessy's still asleep. She went clubbing with Alex last night, so I was left alone. Well not really alone, alone. The boys and I went on movie night here in my dorm since they wouldn't want me to be alone on a Friday night. We watched the X-Men trilogy and we had to tell Louis to shut up every five minutes since he kept on saying that he was cooler than any of those mutants, blah, blah, blah.

I took a shower and put on a sleeveless red, floral dress and brown sandals. I grabbed a duffel bag and put some clothes and other stuff that I needed. I tied my hair into a loose braid and put on some lip gloss. Yup, I'm good now.

I walked out of my room and decided to make some breakfast. Liam and I were supposed to meet here but he's not here yet. And I'm sure that Nessy wouldn't want to cook after clubbing late from last night. I guess I should really make breakfast.

I turn on the stove and set the pan. I grabbed some eggs and bacon from the fridge and fried them. My stomach growled as I cooked so it was good that I did. As I was about to finish, I heard the front door open. I turned the oven off to see who it was.

"Julie?", I heard Nessy call out. Whoa, she didn't come home last night. "Hey," I said as I walked into the living room. She had eyes bag and it looked like she had bad sleep. "Where were you?", I asked. "I spent the night at Alex's," she answered. I smirked. "We didn't have sex!", she said with her hands up. "I didn't say anything!", I remarked. She blushed.

I shook my head and returned to the kitchen to finish preparing my eggs and bacon. Nessy followed. I turned to look at her. She really looked awful. Eyebags and sore voice, and she would whine about how much her head hurts. She's got a hangover.

"Got any sleep?", I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "I'm not drinking anymore!", she said. I rolled my eyes this time. "'Cha right," I said as I finished preparing. "You hungry?" She nodded. I grabbed a plate then put some eggs and bacon. Then I set it on the counter infront of her.

"What time's Liam coming to rendezvous?", she asked. Just when I was gonna answer, the doorbell rang. "That would be now.", Nessy said. I smiled. "I'll be back," I said. I made my way to the front door and opened it. There stood Liam, wearing a plain white shirt, jeans and converse. He was also carrying a duffel bag. "Good Morning," he smiled. "Good Morning," I chirped and pecked him on the lips.

"You hungry?", I asked. He nodded. "C'mon," I held out my hand. "I made breakfast." He took my hand and we made our way to the kitchen. Liam smirked when he saw Nessy. She looked really tired as she ate her breakfast. "Morning moron," Liam teased. "Don't start with me, Payne!", Nessy snapped. I chuckled.