Chapter 55 [Julie & Liam]

A YEAR LATER... 

[JULIE]:

"I can't believe you had to learn how to speak in a Swedish accent!", Nessy chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Well," I started. "that's my role. A Swedish soprano singer..."

We just talked the whole time I was there. I missed being in London. I missed it's atmosphere. I missed everything about it.

The revival tour of Wicked ended last February. A week after that, a director called and offered me a role in one of Broadway's biggest musicals ever. I couldn't say no so I took it. I told Idina about this and she says that it's a great idea.

I decided to just drop the college stuff and start focusing on my career. I'm 19 years old now and it's May. I'm here in London, our last stop for the UK and Ireland tour of the musical. I really am sad that it's over. I love performing so much.

After this, I have to look for an apartment here since I got signed in SNE records to make an album (It's a miracle that people bought the Wicked album we recorded). I've also decided to take a theater hiatus and star working on my own music as well.

I will come back in theater someday but right now, I just wanna settle down and focus on something pure. Thank God for SNE discovering the Wicked album and thank God for the last show for this tour is tomorrow night. We start brainstorming for my album the day after tomorrow.

"How's Alex?", I asked. "He just arrived in California last week. He thinks he's dreaming out there," Nessy answered. "He's loving every second of his life.."

Nessy got signed to Syco Music here in London while Alex got signed to Interscope Records in Los Angeles. Alex moved to California with his sister. He applied to UCLA to continue his education and he's working on his debut album. Nessy got signed by Simon Cowell and right now, she's co-writing with Little Mix and Cher Lloyd for her dance and R n' B album.

Nessy's in London, Alex is in California. They managed to stay strong after almost 2 years of being together. That's something I envied from both of them.

"Here," I took out an envelope from my bag and handed it to Nessy. "The 7 front row tickets you asked me for. I don't get why though." She just smirked. "Well," she said. "let's just say I've got a party to start, girl!" I chuckled at my Best Friend. The party girl, as always.

My phone rang. It was a text from my co-star, Allie. Oh, crap! I lost track of time while catching up with Nessy. Dammit!

From: Allie

Girl, where are you? Mr. Darrell is going cray! He needs you on set since last show's tomorrow!

"I gotta go," I got up. Nessy nodded. "Me too," she said. "Cher just came up with a nice idea for the bridge of the song we're writing together." I chuckled. "See you tomorrow night?", I made sure. "Yup," she confirmed. "See you."

We both went our separate ways in London. I made my way to the London Theatre while Nessy made her way to Syco Music.

*********************************************************************************************************************