Chapter 7 [Liam]

I don't know what I feel. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad Shirley's here but something just doesn't feel right. I know the boys don't really like her, but at least they respect her for my sake. She arrived today and she was totally ticked off that I didn't answer her 10 missed calls and I forgot that she was coming to London today. At least she's forgiven me now, she's freaky when she gets mad.

I looked at the door. A while ago, Julie dragged Nessy out of the room. She looked like she was on a hurry or something.

"Liam?", Shey looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "That girl...", she was obviously talking about Julie. "..was she really your old friend??", she asked. "She's my Best Friend actually.", I admitted. The smile on Shirley's face disappeared for some reason. She walked towards a seat and sat down. I followed her and sat on the seat beside her. She clearly didn't like Julie. Oh, right. I tend to forget she's the jealous type. "Julie's only a friend Shey.", I said. And why do I feel weird saying it? "I like you, remember?", I said. Not LOVE. Shirley just smirked at me and said, "I like you too."

Julie and Nessy came back. She looked bothered for some reason 'cause I overheard Nessy say that they're gonna get some Ben and Jerry's ice cream later. Julie only eats that when she feels sad. She looked at me and I gestured for her to sit beside me but she pointed at Nessy which meant she was gonna hang out with Nessy. Ouch Jules. Is Nessy your new Best Friend now? Nessy settled and Julie sat on the seat right beside her. On Julie's right was a boy who was silently reading a book. He had the same hair as Louis except his was black. He also had glasses on. 

"Good Morning Freshmen!", a woman in her mid- thirties entered. She was wearing a white polo shirt and a black pencil skirt. She definitely looked like a teacher.  "My name is Cindy Russo and I will be your Vocals teacher."

The students who weren't sitting down immediately rushed to the nearest empty seats and sat. I noticed that there were around 25- 27 of us in class. Niall sat beside me. Louis sat behind me, Zayn sat on Louis' left and Harry sat on Louis' right. I couldn't stop looking at Julie. She looked bothered and she wouldn't look at me. She was looking at Nessy and they were talking and nodding.

Ms. Russo kept talking about herself and her expectations in this class. She says she expects us to be dedicated, hardworking and sophisticated. "...And now, for our first day.. I will ask each one of you to sing in front so I can hear your voice and the way you sing! There are speakers there," she pointed at her table. "If you want to sing with music, but you can sing with acapella too."

Harry immediately raised his hand. "Yes Mr. Styles?", Ms. Russo asked. "Can't we sing in group Ms. Russo?", he asked. Ms. Russo just smirked and turned away from Harry. "As I said, EACH ONE OF YOU will sing in front. NOT BY GROUP. I will not entertain questions that state the obvious. I will be dealing with duets and groups next week. Now let's start." Damn, this woman's feisty. She sat down at the side and grabbed an iPad from her bag. She said, "Niall Horan!"

Niall looked up and asked, "What?". Ms. Russo looked irritated. "I said I will not entertain questions that state the obvious. This is the last time. The floor is yours Mr. Horan.", she said. "Oh. Sorry.", Niall said. He got up and went to the front. He took out his phone and connected it to the speakers. "I will be singing Moments. A song from my band One Direction.", he said. He pressed play and the music began to play.

"Shut the door, Turn the light off.

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love.