Chapter 32 [Julie & Liam]

[JULIE]:

2 days seemed to come by so fast. The next thing I knew is that we were on our way to the Heathrow airport. I'm excited to meet Louis' girlfriend, Eleanor. I saw photos of her from Louis and she really had great style. She's absolutely gorgeous too. And according to Harry, she's the female version of Louis.

"23 hours of torture!", Niall whined. "23 hours on a plane and there's only limited food there!" Liam and I laughed at Niall's complaints.

Yeah, he seems to be free now that he and Shirley are over. He and I also got closer. I guess Shirley was part of the barrier of our friendship back then. Including the whole me liking him as more than a friend too but not anymore. Well, too late for anything. I'm over it, but he's still my Best Friend.

We arrived in the Heathrow airport where we were supposed to meet Eleanor. Then we fly to NYC together. I wonder what's Eleanor like. Female version of Louis, Hmm... this is gonna be fun..

"Where's El, Lou?", Harry asked. "She says she's here already," Louis took out his phone and started dialing but then---

"BOOBEAR!", a girl squealed. We all turned to see a drop-dead gorgeous girl.

This must be Eleanor. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. She could easily pass on as a model since she had a gorgeous face and nice fashion style. She wore a brown crop top with a white jacket over it and black skinny jeans with TOMS.

"BOO!", Louis ran to her and they hugged. What an adorable sight. When they pulled away, they both turned to me, Nessy and Alex. "El," Louis started. "this is Alexander Small, a friend of mine. Nessy Anderson, Alex's girlfriend. And--"

"I'm not Alex's girlfriend!", Nessy yelped. I smirked since her face was red. Liam was trying to hold laughter. I glanced at Alex and saw that he was blushing too. I really need to set them up alright. And what better place than New York city? There's so much fun stuff to do.

"Yeah, umm... my bad.. they're just friends...", Louis smirked. So he knew that Nessy likes Alex. I should recruit him in my plan. "Nessy and Alex are just friends.", he told Eleanor. She nodded. "And finally," Louis said. "this is Julie Watson. Her mom invited us all to this vacation."

"You must be Liam's girlfriend! I've heard so much about you!", Eleanor smiled. "She's really stunning, Liam!" WHAT? I'm not Liam's girlfriend. I glanced at him and saw that he was giving Louis  a daggers stare. Louis just smirked.

"I'm not Liam's girlfriend," I chuckled. Eleanor frowned. "Oh, I see.", she said. "Well, you guys would make a lovely couple. Right, boo?", she turned to Louis. He nodded and winked at me. What the-- Weirdo!

"So guys," I changed the conversation. "we should get going. We arrived at New York tomorrow which is today there. London's 5 hours ahead, and our flights in 45 minutes."

They all agreed and we started to check-in. When we were on the plane, it hasn't even took off yet and Louis' already getting on everyone's nerves. He made me, Nessy and Eleanor sit together so we'd get to know each other. They took Alex with them so he can have some Bro. time since he spends most of his time with us.

"So," I turned to Eleanor. "how long have you and Louis been together?" She smiled. "About 2 years," she chuckled. "I love him so much. So, does Nessy like Alex?" I made sure that Nessy wasn't listening and she wasn't. She was so busy listening to music.

I nodded. "I actually plan on setting them up," I whispered. "Want to help?" She squealed and nodded. "I'd love to!", she chirped. "Let's plan."

Eleanor and I spent hours devising plans on how to set "Nalex" (Hahaha) up. We also did some "girl talk" and stuff. In conclusion, I like her! Louis' so lucky to have her. They make an adorable couple.