Chapter 15 [Liam]

• Dedicated to to my friend, Ella :)

I woke up early. Today was the West Side Story auditions. I got up and took a shower then I put on some clothes. A dark blue shirt and white jeans with sneakers. I looked around my room to see that Naill wasn't on his bed anymore. He's probably eating breakfast.

I came out of the room. Yup, Niall was eating but the rest of the lads weren't. There was chaos in the kitchen. Harry and Zayn were arguing. Louis was practicing for his audition in West Side Story. Niall was eating (obviously) but from time to time, he would tell them to keep it down.

"Guys!", I said. They weren't listening. Harry and Zayn were still arguing. Louis was being dramatic, acting like some mature, old man. He keeps saying, "To Hoodlums, it is!"

"Guys!", I called again. Still no one was listening. Their yells just got louder. "GUUUUUYYS!!!!!", I yelled with all my might. Then there was silent. Finally. They all looked at me. "What the heck are you doing?", I asked. "I am practicing for my audition!", Louis answered. "I am eating.", Niall answered with his mouth full of waffles. "Zayn wants the role of Baby John!", Harry sneers. "I want it too!" That earned him a smack from Zayn. They started arguing. I just shrugged and got some waffles from the table.

"Who made these?", I asked Niall. "Harry", he answered. I nodded and started munching on the waffles. "So, are you ready Liam?", he asked. "I guess.", I answered. I did practice my auditon song last night. It's actually dedicated to Julie, it is to let her know how much she means to me. I didn't want to pursue with this play but Louis made us. He said we're brothers and we need to do things together. I can't act but it's alright. I'm doing this to make my brother happy. Besides, I'm more of a singer. I'm just a Jet (if I get in).

Plus, I want to be there to see Julie. I know she's planning on auditioning for Maria so I'm supporting her, even though I haven't heard from her. Even after the twitcam. Niall shook his head. "I'm not asking you about the play Liam.", Niall said. "I'm asking if you're ready to face Julie." My mind goes blank. "What do you mean?", I asked. He hits my head. "Julie's gonna be auditioning, obviously, since she's Ms. Broadway legend.", he said. "You guys are gonna be in the same room throughout the whole audition." Oh, right. Stupid me.

"Of course I'm ready to face her Niall. I gonna prove to her how much our friendship means to me. I'm gonna apologize straight to her face.", I answered. Niall smiled. "That's good.", he said. "Just don't hurt her again bro.."

Of course I won't Niall. I would never do that again.

************************************************************************************************************

We received an announcement that auditionees should proceed immediately to the theatre in the Barrett building. I was actually nervous since the theatre is Julie's kingdom. And here I am, going to see her for the very 1st time in a week.

When we went in, I spotted Nessy with Alex who, whoa!, looks different. No glasses. No weird clothes. He looks so modern and cool. But Julie wasn't with them which was strange since Julie was always with them. I scanned around the theatre and there, I found Julie talking to that French guy who was with her in her acting class last week. They were talking and laughing. I felt my heart pang at the sight of it.

The lads and I were approached by a woman and she made us write our names in an audition slip. We all did so. I can't help but feel nervous since there are a lot of professionals here. I looked at the table below the stage and saw Ms. Russo, Mrs. Roberts and Mr. Lawrence. Wow, a judging panel? This is so legit and it's kind of like the X- Factor all over again.