Chapter 41 [Julie]

"G-girlfriend?", Liam stuttered in disbelief. "Yes!", I snapped. "Why the heck would Graham be cheating on me when we're not even together!", I growled. "He has a girlfriend who happens to be my friend too!", I pointed at Liz. Harry, Louis and Liz finally managed to let Graham sit on a chair while Liz puts ice on his bruise.

"What the heck's wrong with you, Liam?!", I yelled. "You told me that you didn't hate Graham but the next thing I knew, you were beating the living crap outta him!" Liam was trying to say something but he looked choke up on his words.

Well, he should be. He caused a fight in my brother's party. Thank God, most of the children either went home or were still in the inflatable while the adults were in the lounge area. The only people who saw Liam's brawl with Graham was me, the boys, Jared, Alex, Nessy, Eleanor and some of our old High School friends.

Plus, he accused Graham of cheating on me when we're not even together. Graham was snogging his real girlfriend and Liam beats him up for that. What's the matter with him?!

"I-I'm s-sorry," he said then he turned to Graham. "I'm sorry, Graham. I didn't know. I---" Liz cut him off. "Stay away from my boyfriend, you ass!", she yelled. Then Liam turned to me and for some reason, his eyes were glassy. "J-Julie, I'm sorry. I didn't know and I was just trying to protect you so I hit him," he said. I looked down. People were staring. "I only did it because I didn't want you to get hurt and you have no idea how much it pains me to see you if you do and I did nothing about it. Please understand that I'm only doing all of this because I..." I gave him a weird look.

"You what?", I asked. "I..", he said. "I..." That's when he broke down, and he was crying. "Liam, why are you cryi--", but before I could finish, he stormed out of the room. He left all of us there, stunned. "I'll go after him," Niall said then he got up and left. I was just confused. He was only doing all of this because what?

After the whole drama, some people decided to leave already. They told us that the party was great minus the drama Liam and Graham caused. My parents and Jared went ahead but the boys, El, Alex, Nessy and I chose to stay and make sure Graham was okay.

"I'm really sorry," I told Graham and Liz. Graham shook his head while Liz sighed. "Jules," she said. "it's not your fault." Then she pressed an ice bag against Graham's bruised cheek. Graham winced in pain. "I'll be right back," I said. She nodded.

I made my way to the boys, Alex, Nessy and El who were all sitting on the dining chairs. "We're sorry that Liam had to behave that way," Zayn said. I just nodded and gave him a smile. "What happened to him?", I asked. "Why'd he do that?"

They all looked at each other and they seemed to be communicating through their eyes, then they all huddled and started arguing. I raised an eyebrow. Did they know something that I didn't? Well, I don't know what to say.

"I think we should tell her," I heard Harry say. "NO!", Zayn snapped. "I think Liam should do that, not us!" I saw El shake her head. "But his never gonna have the guts!", she remarked. "I think we should tell her! Julie deserves to know!" What? Tell me what? I deserve to know what? Okay, I'm confused. They started whisper-arguing some more till I heard Zayn whisper-yell at Harry, "Fine!"

Then they all turned to me. Harry walked and sat beside me on one of the dining chairs. "Jay," he said. "we need to talk." I nodded. "Okay?", I said. He took a deep breathe. Eleanor, Louis,  and Zayn were standing at the side while Alex and Nessy went to Graham and Liz. "Liam loves you," he said. I nodded. I know that, he says it all the time.

"I know," I said. "that's why he was so potective. He couldn't stand seeing his Best Friend get 'cheated on'." I said while putting air quotes on the last 2 words. "No," he said. "not that kind of love. More than that!" My heart skipped a beat. No, no, no... is it possible??

Her Song || Liam Payneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें