They really have a lot to talk about......

♡♡♡♡♡

Yoonmin~~

Jimin came home I mean to Min's residence quite late. He already told yoongi that he will be coming late but he didn't expect to run this late, it's past midnight when he went home.

Everyone is sleeping, there is pin drop silence . Jimin quietly tiptoed to their  room and twisted the knob very slowly afraid that he will wake his husband up.

Jimin was quiet surprised to see the lights still on in their room. He thought yoongi forgot to switch em off. So he entered the room with baby steps.

He was about about to scream when he heard 'Annyeonghaseyo' but calmed down when he saw yoongi awake writing something sitting on the sofa.

"Oh my God!!! You scared the life out of me yoongi ssi" jimin said inhaling the scent of their room. He quite liked the room because it was sophisticated Yet modern. The room was cozy.

Yoongi just chuckled at Jimin's slightly terrified face.
"I was just trying to write some lyrics so I stayed up late. Sorry to frighten you " yoongi said.

"Do you write your own lyrics??" Jimin was curious cause he actually thought there will be songwriters who put the lyrics together.

"Of course who else would it be, we make our own music." yoongi said.

"Woah! That's great. I thought there would be a separate group to write lyrics" jimin said excited eyes growing wide mouth agape looking like a baby who saw a butterfly.

Jimin was actually tired from all the playing this evening. He didn't even eat dinner. All his energy is spent up.

"Um yoongi ssi-" yoongi cut him off.

"Let's drop the formalities, it will be awkward if our parents listen us talking so formally as we are strangers. I'll call you jimin ok?"

Jimin just nodded saying "ok yoongi Hyung! Can I call u that?" Jimin asked and yoongi nodded  approvingly .

"Um I didn't eat dinner .is there any food left yoongi Hyung?" Jimin asked without any hesitation cause he was so hungry.

"I think there is, you just have to microwave it." Yoongi said uninterested. Then Jimin's stomach growled making the indication that he can't wait to eat anymore.

"Thank you Hyung. I'll eat after I bath and I'm sorry for the inconvenience " jimin bowed and left to bath.

In the mean time yoongi felt some weird feeling to help the boy ,so he went to the kitchen and microwave the food.He put it in a bowl with a lid on and took his place on the sofa ,diving back into his work.

Jimin's done bathing , he wore some sweat pants and a tshirt. He felt comfortable. He went to kitchen but surprised to find a bowl of jajangmyeon looking delicious. A smile plastered on his face. He quickly reached bedroom not wanting to disturb any.

He slowly closed the door and made his way to the safe.

"Thank you so much Hyung for heating it for me." Jimin said shyly.

"Aish! No problem and you look so tired and pretty hungry so I did it. No big deal." Yoongi sounded genuine.

"That's very sweet of you and can I....I sit here?" jimin said motioning the empty sofa. Yoongi just nodded.