Chapter 25: Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Ancalagon - 'Anytime my friend. Anytime.'

With their connection ended, he saw the girl who fought him before which is Vanessa. He noticed that she was crying and decided to confront her. He also stopped on his tracks on opened his arms, waiting for a hug with a smile on his face.

Vanessa stopped on her tracks as she saw Y/n, with open arms, welcoming her for a hug.

Just like her father that he always do to her years ago until her father died on a tragic and catastrophic war between the Heavenly Dragons 3,000 years ago.

She hesitated at first as she her eyes went narrow with her eyebrows forming a sad expression and her eyes are filled with tears.

Y/n - Come on Vanessa. I know you need a nice and warm hug. And I welcome you.

Vanessa - Y/n........... Y/n!!! She screamed while crying.

Vanessa rushed and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

Vanessa - Y/n!!! Please help me!!! She pleaded with mercy.

Y/n's mind - 'Oh God, she is so warm and....... beautiful..... Kind of my ideal woman....... Hehehehe. I AM SO LUCKY. Thank you Zeno-sama for sending me here. My life was super fun and filled with wonderful and beautiful girls.'

Ancalagon - 'For having a life filled with beautiful girls is every man's favorite dream. And your lucky you're one of them.'

Y/n's mind - 'Yeah. I know Ancalagon. I know.'

?????? - 'Ancalagon? Is that you?? How have you been?'

Ancalagon - 'Well. Well. Well. If it isn't Albion. The Heavenly White Dragon. Well I'm here with my host. His name is Y/n L/n. Let's do the chit-chat later. We need to move.'

Albion - 'Right. Right. Ophis is still powerful as ever. I can't beat her.'

Ancalagon - 'I'll take care of those when Y/n made a signal.'

Albion - 'Okay. I trust you and good luck. I won't interrupt. I know you can handle Ophis on your own. Just like what you did several eons ago.'

Their communication ended.

Back to Y/n and Vanessa

Y/n - Can you please tell me what happen? And don't cry. For a gorgeous girl like you, I hate seeing you crying.

Vanessa looked up to him and she said,

Vanessa - Is that...... true? Me? Gorgeous?

Y/n let go of the hug and he said while blushing,

Y/n - Yeah. And...... To be honest....... I have a........ crush on you.......

Vanessa was somehow feel light-hearted on the simple words that he said.

Vanessa (while her hands are on her chest, still crying) - R-R-R-Really???

Y/n - Y-Y-Yeah.

Several questions formed on her mind like, why is this guy attracted to me even though I'm ruthless, selfish, merciless or whatsoever? Why did he called me gorgeous even though I am so ugly? You know, something like that.

Out of all the men she met , Y/n is the only one who was attracted to her despite on her physical appearance and character traits.

The big question is WHY? Why is he attracted to her?

Well. Only love will tell.

Vanessa - I..... I don't what to say. *as she wiped her tears and smiled* You like me? Is this your love confession to me? Even though we've just met earlier?