Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions

While the three of you are walking back to your dorm, you then began to open your mouth to make a conversation.

Y/n - Hey Tsubaki, wanna join us on our breakfast today?

Tsubaki - If that's what you want. You know I will always do anything for you to make you happy Y/n. I will always join and follow you for the rest of my life. She said while smiling.

Sona's mind - 'Is that a sign of her love confession to Y/n?!?!' She exclaimed in her thought.

Y/n - Uhhh..... I don't know what to say... 'Ancalagon. You there?'

Ancalagon - 'I'm right here, partner. What do you want?'

Y/n's mind - 'Wait, did I discover a new ability?'

Ancalagon - 'Yeah. I gave you the power of telepathy so that you can conversate with me anytime and anywhere you want to without exposing your Sacred Gear.'

Y/n's mind - 'Well then, thank you very much, Ancalagon.'

Ancalagon - 'You're welcome. Now back to the main topic, why do you want my help?'

Y/n's mind - 'I need your help because I'm in trouble.'

Ancalagon - 'What kind of trouble?'

Y/n's mind - 'Apparently, Tsubaki here just met me a while ago and I think she is telling something to me that she will always follow me for the rest of her life.'

Tsubaki - Y/n-dear, are you okay? Why are you spacing out?

Sona's mind - 'Y/n-dear?!?!?!. I think something is off in here.'

Y/n - O-Oh! Right. I'm fine. I'm just.... thinking about something.

Tsubaki - Okay. Now come let's go to your dorm. I bet the Rias and the others are waiting for you.

Y/n - R-Right.

And so they began to walk towards to your dorm. While walking, Y/n continued to conversate with Ancalagon via telepathy.

Y/n's mind - 'And she calls me Y/n-dear. Is there something wrong in her?'

Ancalagon - 'For some odd reason, I think she is confessing her love to you Y/n and Danielle mistakenly inject her a syringe that contains a certain type of magic that makes the recipient fall in love to you instantly even though you just met her a while ago. What she is doing right now is a sign of her love confession to you.' He explained.

Y/n's mind - 'Love confession? What is that?'

Ancalagon - 'Love confession is when a man or a woman finally admit their feelings of their love towards to the person they love.'

Y/n's mind - 'Ah I see. Can you tell me what is/are the sign/s of a love confession?'

Ancalagon - 'Okay. Listen carefully. The signs are,

1.) Admit why they love each other.

2.) Always care about each other since they met.

3.) Know each other since childhood.

4.) Admit that she/he loves him/her since they first met and realize that she's/he's the one for him/her.

5.) They finally both kiss on the lips, on the cheek or just a hug after confessing their feelings.

6.) Sometimes the women/men admit that she/he cares about him/her since the beginning before they confess their feelings.

7.) Say that I love you, I love you since I met you, I love you more than everything in the world, etc.