Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past

After 15 minutes of walking, you (while carrying Koneko in a bridal style) and the other girls arrived at the canteen. Before you proceed, you placed Koneko's body on the vacant spot which is the opposite seat of the girls.

Y/n - Please take care of Koneko for me, okay?

Rias - You got it. She replied while smiling.

Y/n - Thanks.

You then proceed to the kitchen. Once you arrived, you grabbed your white apron and headband, wear it and proceed to cook.

With Rias and the others

Rias and the others were chatting random things about themselves until Koneko woke up. Rias then noticed Koneko has awaken and she said,

Rias - Oh Koneko, we're glad your awake. How have you been?

Koneko then rubbed her eyes and she said,

Koneko - It's been great, Rias-senpai. My speed, reaction time and senses were greatly increased thanks to Y/n. With this speed and power, we can beat Riser and his peerage in no time. She said with determination.

Rias - That's the spirit. She said while smiling.

Koneko - Hey Isabelle.

Isabelle then looked at Koneko and she said,

Isabelle - What is it, Koneko?

In all of a sudden, Koneko gave her a wink, a smile and a thumbs up.

Koneko - Good luck with your training with Y/n because your going to need it and may the best woman win.

Isabelle then returned a thumbs up to her.

Isabelle - You got it.

Y/n - Hey guys I'm here with your dinner! He suddenly said appearing in front of them.

All girls - Yay!

You then served the food to them.

(Imagine you cook eight of them)

Akeno - Wow! Spaghetti! My favorite. She said happily.

Once you placed the last spaghetti on you, you said.

Y/n - Well, time to dig in.

All girls - Thanks for the food!

While eating, you noticed Isabelle has a cheese on her beautiful and smooth face.

Y/n - Hey Isabelle, you have some cheese on your face.

Isabelle - Really? Where?

You then use your finger to remove the cheese on her right cheek.

Y/n - Right here.

You then began to caress her beautiful and smooth face.

Y/n - You know, you have a beautiful and smooth face, Isabelle. I love it. You said sweetly.