Author Note: FAQ's

The title says it all. So, let's get started. Before everything else, I'm going to clarify something and that is the ratio below.

Every 100 universes, 1 omniverse is existing.

100 : 1 <-- That is the ratio.

Now that's done, Here are the questions that you might wonder and ask as well as its corresponding answers:

Question 1 - What if there are 1,000 Omniverses existed? How many universes are there all in all?

Author - There are a total of 1,000,000 universes that existed and co-exist. Simply multiply 1,000 by 1,000.

Question 2 - If you are going to classify these said Omniverses, what group you will call it and how many Omniverses can co-exist there?

Author - I'm going to call it, "The Box". The Box is a type of cosmological object that contains 1,000 Omniverses. It's perimeter and area are unknown.

Question 3 - Are you going to use these terms to your fanfictions in the near future?

Author - Yes.

Question 4 - Why are you using Mathematics in your fanfictions?

Author - I use math like percentages, place values that has an astounding amount when it is written in numbers simply because I don't want to write like for example, 1 Centillion. 1 Centillion is equivalent to 1x10^303 or 1 followed by 303 zeroes. Imagine if I write that? It would take a long time to write that one by one, right? I mean look at that amount, 303 zeroes?! That's insane. So yeah. That's why. Also, I use percentages as a measurement of power and intensity of an attack or move because It's hard for me to describe how powerful or weak that attack/move is. For example. Y/n amplified his Kamehameha attack up to 1000%. Yes, you can say that it is a large number but when you convert it to a whole number, it is only equivalent to 10x than its normal power. This also applies in all of my fanfictions. Yes, you can use adjectives to describe something but it is easier for me to use numbers in order to describe something in these aspects.

Question 5 - In how many chapter/s this story will end?

Answer 5 - 1 chapter to go and this story will now end.

So there you have it, these are some of the questions that you might ask.

Like I said, the next chapter will be the epilogue of this book.

I'll see you guys at the last chapter. Have a nice day/night to everyone!!! 😊😊😊