Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers

With the three walking across the corridor of each classrooms,

Ancalagon then remembered something as he asked Y/n. He said,

Ancalagon - Oh yeah. I remembered something.

Isabelle's mind - 'Don't you dare tell him my confession to Y/n, Ancalagon-sama. I'm begging you.' She thought.

Ancalagon knew what Isabelle is thinking but he continued it nonetheless.

Y/n - What is it?

Ancalagon - Isabelle here h..

Isabelle then quickly tried to cover his mouth but due to lack on her height, she can't reach him.

Isabelle - Damnit. I can't reach his mouth. He's so tall. She muttered softly.

(Ancalagon's height is 5'6" while Isabelle's height is 5'0")

Y/n saw Isabelle trying to reach Ancalagon and he offered,

Y/n - Is there something wrong Isabelle?

Isabelle flinched at her stand and she said while turning to him slowly and nervously.

Isabelle (nervous and blushing furiously) - N-N-Nothing is w-wrong, Y/n. I-I-It's just that.....um....well......

Y/n - Well..... What?

Isabelle - I-I-I'm practicing my acrobatic skills.... Yeah that's it. I'm practicing my skills. Hehehe.

Y/n - Are you sure you don't need my help? We can always practice your acrobatic skills because I know it will become handy in dodging some attacks at crucial moments.

Isabelle - You got that right.

Ancalagon's mind - 'Go tell her, Y/n.'

Y/n's mind - 'What? Her love confession to me?'

Ancalagon's mind - 'Yes. By the way, Are you ready to have a girlfriend?'

Y/n's mind - 'Pardon me, but what is a girlfriend? Oh and what is boyfriend too? I know I've heard those words but I never knew what are the meaning of those words.'

Ancalagon's mind - 'Alright. I'll explain later but right now, focus on Isabelle first because she is wondering why are you staring at me.'

Back to reality

Isabelle - Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you staring at Ancalagon-sama?

Y/n blinked his eyes thrice as he saw Isabelle and he said,

Y/n - Y-Yeah. I'm fine. It's nothing. You smiled at her.

Isabelle smiled at you and said,

Isabelle - Good to know.

????? - Well, well, well. What do we have here? The mysterious voice was suddenly heard by the three.

Y/n - That voice.....

When he turned around, he saw Riser and his all-girl peerage.

Isabelle - Grrrr... It's Riser Phenex. She muttered angrily.

Y/n - Oh, it's you. Riser. He said casually.

Riser - Indeed I am.

Isabelle quickly ran in front of you and she said,

Isabelle - What the hell do you want, Riser?!

Riser - Look at this, the one and only pawn of my future bride. Isabelle Hyoudou. Well, I came here to check if this Y/n guy is capable of fighting.