Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession

After several minutes of walking, he arrived in front of the ORC Room. He then knocked 4 times and waited for an answer.

Inside at the ORC Room

Rias - That must be Y/n.

Yubelluna - I'll open it.

Yubelluna opened the door and saw Y/n, charming as always. Yubelluna's mouth went wide open as she began to inspect him from head to toe. She blushed out of nowhere and that is her very first time to see a kind and dazzling young man.

Y/n - Are you complete?

Yubelluna shook her head and said,

Yubelluna - Uhh... Yeah.... We're complete.

Y/n - Good.

She let you go in as she closed the door.

Y/n then walked to Rias' table and faced the girls.

Y/n - *clears throat* Okay. Now. Since Riser Phenex is gone for good, the rating game will be cancelled. Rias.

Rias - Yes, Y/n?

Y/n - Contact your brother that the rating game will be cancelled because Riser is dead.

Rias - Consider it done, Y/n.

Rias then summoned a small red magic circle on her hand and later Sirzechs appeared through the magic circle by means of hologram.

Sirzechs - What is it, Rias?

Rias - Big Brother, Y/n needs to talk to you.

Sirzechs - Oh! That guy? I'll humbly talk with him.

Y/n then walked besides Rias and their shoulders stick together. Rias blushed as she felt Y/n's muscular shoulder.

Rias (blushing) - Oh my. Your shoulder is as hard as rock, Y/n. I love it.

Y/n - Awww. That's so sweet. Thank you Rias. *as he kisses Rias' right cheek*

Pink steam was produced on Rias' head as her blushed went deep in color. From her mind and her heart, she was utterly happy.

Sirzechs - I see. So my little sister has taken a liking to you, lad. Not to mention, you kissed her in front of me. He smiled.

Y/n - Yeah. I know. Moving on, cancel the rating game because the opposing devil is now dead.

Sirzech - Dead?! You mean Riser Phenex?

Y/n - Yeah. I killed him because he torture his peerage when their work is not enough for him. That pisses me off so without hesitation, I killed him.

Sirzech - Oh boy.

Y/n - What do you mean, Oh boy? Are you afraid of me?

Sirzech - Since you killed him just by punching his chest that penetrates through in his body, who will not be afraid of that? One punch that is enough to kill a high ranking devil? Of course I will be afraid. He honestly said.

Y/n - Don't worry about it. Just do what is right and everything will be fine.

Sirzech - Yeah. I know. What happened to his peerage?

Y/n - They are here, free to choose their new King or a superior one. I also destroyed his King piece, meaning they are now free.

Sirzech - Now they are free, what are you gonna do about them?

Y/n - I don't know yet. But later, I'll think about it.

Sirzech - We'll accept whatever the decision you make, Y/n. I have to go now. I have some errands to attend to.