Bio

(Always remember that I don't own anything and I only own the story line of this fanfic, okay? So, let's get right into the Autobiography.)

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 21

Race: Pure-blooded Saiyan

Alternate names: The wimpy mortal and The weakest among the weak. (Those names were invented by Vegeta)

Forms: None but you will gain more Saiyan forms later on in the story.

Abilities: Only Instant Transmission, Siphoning Magic (where you absorbs the power and energy of any attack physical or magic, it doesn't matter meaning you can absorb all kind of attacks depending on your power level. While absorbing, it can also heal you as well, including your stamina) and Flight that Goku and Whis taught you before the others banished you. Nothing more, nothing less. But you will gain more abilities as time goes by.

Personality - kind, honest, friendly, hardworking, loyal, optimistic, reliable, thoughtful, cheerful, generous, understanding, trustworthy, selfless, intelligent, respectful, brave, caring and sweet.

Likes - To cook, have many friends and loved ones in life and people who are humorous.

Dislikes - People who are hypocrite, selfish, pervert, liar, greedy, mean and dishonest.

Backstory: When Y/n L/n was born in Universe 7 by Chichi, everyone in this universe already hated him because Vegeta can't sense any kind of power to the baby. Yes, he is a Half-blooded Saiyan but he doesn't deserve to be hated by everyone just because he is powerless. When Chichi gave the baby to Goku, He is the only one who cares about you and so with the help of Whis, Kaioshin and Beerus, Goku was able to raised the baby to a kind and honest person just like him. All this time he just live with Whis, Kaioshin, Beerus and Goku until one day Vegeta and the others figured out that Y/n is alive, Vegeta then went to the planet of Beerus to eliminate him. Fortunately, Goku was able to stop Vegeta from killing Y/n. After Goku stopped Vegeta, Beerus then banished Vegeta from his planet and he threatened Vegeta not to touch Y/n otherwise Vegeta will be destroyed or eliminated by Beerus. And so Vegeta then left the planet and returned back to Earth. Whis then uses his staff and saw that the Universe DxD is having a chaos and destruction and so he decided to tell that to Goku, Beerus and Kaioshin his idea. The three of them agreed and Goku teaches his son how to use Instant Transmission and when Y/n learned that technique at a very young age, Whis enhanced Y/n's Instant Transmission ability in order to teleport from universe to universe and Goku came up with a new name of the technique and he called it "Universal Transmission". 21 years later, Y/n is now a handsome man and unfortunately he remained powerless because Goku and the others didn't train him because he decline the offer and he said that he will make myself strong by himself. Whis also taught Y/n the Siphoning Magic and he told to Y/n that he going to need that ability in order to become strong by himself and he accepted Whis's offer. He also has a talent to cook all kinds of food in which Goku and the others were proud of it. When he found out that the Universe DxD is having a chaos, he volunteered to go to that universe and make peace from the three factions.

Equipment - Only a Blue Scouter that Whis invented an gave you. But your scouter is not an ordinary one. While wearing, you can see the power level of your opponent as well as their transformations. Your Scouter can also scan your power level and transformation just by looking at your hands.

And that concludes the backstory of your character.

That's all for the Bio and I'll see you guys in Chapter one. Peace✌!