Chapter 10: A talk

To her surprise, you suddenly hugged Koneko in which she gasped in shock and blushing like there was no tomorrow.

Koneko's mind - 'Y/n is hugging me! He is hugging me! I am so happy! *giggle*.' She thought happily as she continues to caress your H/c hair.

After a minute of sleeping, you wake up as you let out a yawn. You stood up, stretches your arms and feet and said,

Y/n - Ahhhh. There's nothing more better than sleeping on the lap of a cute girl, like you Koneko. Thank you. You said while smiling genuinely to her and caressing her white hair.

Koneko (blushing furiously and looking away at you) - Y-Y-Your w-w-welcome.

Y/n - Kaye! Let's go!

Kaye - R-Right.

You and Kaye stood away from each other while Kaye wields her Holy Eraser sword.

You then let out your white aura as proceed your battle stance.

Y/n - Are you ready, Kaye?

Kaye - Always.

With that, Kaye suddenly banished from your sight as you gasped in shock.

Y/n - So fast.

Kaye appeared behind you and perform a horizontal slash. You quickly turned around and block the slash with your fingers. You then noticed that the power on her slash is very low.

Y/n - Hate to say this but you lack power on your slash, Kaye. Your speed was incredibly high. It is higher than mine and there's nothing to worry about on your speed. What we need to do is to increase your physical power.

Kaye - Do you mean we need to fight in hand-to-hand combat?

Y/n - It's the only way I can do to train you. Unsheathe your sword and fight me with your bare hands.

Kaye - B-B-B-But I can't do it.... I can't fight without any weapon. She said sadly and looking down.

You then pat her back and you said,

Y/n - What are you talking about? The reason why I'm helping you and the rest is because I care about you. Not only you but all of them *as you point the girls* as well. You said as you saw Kaye's eyes slightly tearing up.

You then pulled her to a hug and you said,

Y/n (while hugging Kaye) - Shhh... shh..... Don't cry. It's okay. I'm here for you and don't forget about that okay?

Kaye nodded in agreement.

The only Kaye can do is to cry while you are hugging her. After 30 seconds of hugging, Kaye pulled away from the hug. She wiped the tears from her purple eyes and said,

Kaye - Y/n.

Y/n - Yes, Kaye?

Kaye - I'm ready.

Y/n - That's my girl. You said as you caress her face in which she blushed madly and you, well let's just say you are smiling to her.

Y/n - Now that's done. I'll teach you the basics of hand-to-hand combat.

Kaye - Before we start, I just wanted to say *as she kissed your cheek* Thank you for everything, Y/n. Thank you for being with us. She said happily.

Y/n - Don't mention it. And I'm also glad that I met you and the rest. Who knows what will happen to me when I met a random people. Anyways, let's start.

You then taught Kaye how to make the self-defense stance.