Chapter 25: Confrontation

With Vanessa

Vanessa is flying back towards to the location where they are staying.

After 20 minutes of flying, she arrived on an abandoned mansion as she landed on the ground.

Vanessa - Well, here goes nothing.

Vanessa knocked on the door, only to be opened by Kuroka.

Kuroka - Oh Vanessa. You're back!

Vanessa - Yeah. She said sadly.

Kuroka - Why are you sad? She said worriedly.

Vanessa - I failed my mission. I didn't know that Y/n is so strong. I lost on our duel as well.

Meanwhile, a mysterious little girl heard her voice and said,

????? - What did you say? A mysterious and serious feminine voice suddenly emerged across the creepy mansion.

Vanessa - Look, Ophis-sama. I'm sorry for.......

She was interrupted when Ophis, also known as Ouroboros Dragon Goddess said,

Ophis - Enough. She said in a monotone voice but the seriousness is everywhere.

Ophis - From now on, I therefore declare Vanessa Lucifer, that you are now banished and exiled from this group for failing your 20th mission.

Kuroka - But.....

With only a glare, Kuroka was immobilized.

Kuroka - What is this? I can't... move.

Vanessa - Please Ophis-sama, just give me one last chance. Just don't hurt Kuroka. She's my one and only friend and you know that. She begged.

Ophis - I'm tired with your sh*t. Just get out of here and don't you f**k**g dare come back ever again. Once you do that, I'll kill you and your friend. You know how powerful I am, right? She threatened.

Vanessa's eyes went wide open with utter shock and sadness as she began to almost cry.

Vanessa - Yes, Ophis-sama.

Ophis - Now get out of here before I change my mind.

Vanessa immediately left the place and began to fly aimlessly across the sky and it was dark already.

While flying, Vanessa was crying on the fact that when she come back to that goddamn place, she and her best friend will die.

The only choice that she has left is to find any kind of help to rescue her and her friend from the Almighty Ophis. But the big question is, how will she do that if she was not powerful enough to surpass a Goddess? Especially a Dragon Goddess? Surpassing a Goddess is truly impossible for her.

Unless...

Vanessa (while flying and crying) - What should I do now?? *sniff*

Luckily for her, Y/n is searching for her because he was told by Danielle that the patient was lost and that was her.

Y/n - Now where is that beautiful girl?

Ancalagon - 'You kept saying that word, Y/n. Is there any chance that you are attracted to her?'

Y/n's mind - 'Judging from my actions, yes. I'm attracted to her because her beauty is far more unique than the girls that I've met in my entire life. Also, for the first time, I can't believe I am saying this but to be honest, I have a crush on a girl, which is her.'

Ancalagon - 'Uh-huh. I see. Well then, you have my moral support, Y/n.'

Y/n's mind - 'Gee. Thanks a lot, Ancalagon.'