Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past

After 20 minutes of walking, all of the girls including you arrived at your dorm. Akeno then opened the door as the others went in. When all of them (including you) are inside on your dorm, Akeno closed the door behind her and she proceed to look out on you.

Raynare and Kalawarner then placed you gently on your bed.

Y/n (weakly) - Thanks girls...... and I'm sorry that, I won't cook our dinner. At least for now.

Koneko - It's okay, Y/n. We understand the reason. She reassured you.

Y/n (weakly) - Thanks Koneko. You said while stroking her head gently and lovingly.

While seeing Koneko being stroke her head, the girls puffed their cheeks in jealousy.

Kalawarner - Hey, that's not fair! I want that as well. She pouted.

Koneko is blushing and smiling brightly while you stroke her head.

Koneko - This feels good. She said happily.

Y/n - I know right. I will always pat your head anytime you want to, Koneko.

The girls (except Koneko) - What?!?!?!?!?! They exclaimed.

Koneko - Really?

Y/n - You bet I am.

Koneko then go to your bed and to your surprise, she immediately hug you gently. While the girls were only watching the both of you jealously.

Koneko (hugging your muscular body) - Thank you so much, Y/n. I'm always happy with you by my side. She said happily.

You then hugged her back and once again you stroke her head lovingly while hugging her.

Y/n - Anytime Koneko, Anytime.

After one minute of hugging, Koneko then released from the hug. In all of a sudden, your entire body is glowing in bluish-white.

Rias - What's happening to Y/n? She said as she and the others (except Koneko who was only smiling) noticed the scars on your chest and stomach is slowly disappearing.

After 5 seconds, the bright light explodes in million shining particles as the injuries from your body suddenly disappeared. In other words, you are now fully healed, thanks to Koneko's technique.

You then rised from your bed, stretches your arm and feet a bit and to your surprise, you don't feel any pain.

Y/n - What's this? For some odd reasons, my body is fully healed. Say, Koneko how did you that?

Koneko - I have a technique called "Healing Sage Arts". That technique allows me to heal anyone by touching the victim's body with pure love.

Y/n - I see. Well then, *as you tackle Koneko for a hug* Thank you so much, Koneko. Your a life saver. You said in pure happiness.

Koneko (blushing madly) - Y-Y-Your w-w-welcome, Y/n. Always remember that I'm always here for you. She said while she hugged you back.

Rias - Koneko is such a bold person, isn't she?

Isabelle - You and me both. She agreed.

Akeno - And I kinda envy her. If only I am bold enough.

After one minute of hugging, you then released from the hug as you helped Koneko to stand up. Later, you then went to closet as you wear a plain blue t-shirt.

Y/n - There, all set. *as you look to the girls* How do I look?

All girls - ~So hot and handsome!~ They cooed.

You then blushed and said while scratching the back of your head and said,

Y/n - Uhh..... Thanks.. I guess. Anyway, let's go the canteen and I will cook our dinner.