Chapter 13: Infirmary

The next day has just appeared as Y/n wake up from his sleep and check the time on his alarm clock on his desk that tells, 5:00 a.m.

Y/n - It's only 5:00 a.m. *as you look at the beautiful ladies sleeping with each other on their respective beds* I better cook our breakfast. Don't want to wake them up too early.

With that said, you grabbed your training gear, a soap, a shampoo and your bath towel inside your cabinet and you sneak you way out on your dorm, closing the door gently to prevent noise.

You then walk towards the corridor while whistling. While walking, you also noticed that some of the female students are already up and they began murmur about you but in a positive way.

Random Female Student #1 - ~There he is.~ ~Our dream man~.

Random Female Student #2 - I know right and he looks still freaking handsome and dazzling even in his sleeping attire.~

You then began to walk briskly as your gauntlet on your right arm appeared,

Ancalagon - Even the regular students are also attracted to you, Y/n. I'm impressed on your charms. He said happily.

Y/n - What do you mean by that? He said to his gauntlet while walking to the direction where the kitchen was.

Ancalagon - What I mean is, you have this aura that always attract female people and for some reason, back in my day, I also have this kind of aura but I don't why I did get that.

Y/n - Well, I guess we are the same, Ancalagon.

Ancalagon - You can say that again, partner.

Y/n then arrived at the kitchen and saw Sarah, waiting for him.

Sarah - Hey Y/n, nice to see you. She greeted happily to you.

Y/n - Good morning, Sarah and it's also nice to see you. Did you have a good sleep?

Sarah - Of course I do. So, are you here to cook breakfast?

Y/n - Yeah, I will cook Rias and the others our breakfast. Do you mind helping me?

Sarah - Sure. Why not? And what is that black gauntlet in your right arm? She said as she pointed your right arm.

Y/n - Oh this? *as you showed your gauntlet to her* This is my Sacred Gear, Black Boosted Gear. What about you? Do you have any Sacred Gear? You said as your gauntlet disappeared.

Sarah - No I don't. I'm just an ordinary human working here in the canteen.

Y/n - Oh I see. By the way, where is the shower room?

Sarah - It's right behind on the kitchen.

Y/n - Thanks.

You then opened a door at the side of the refrigerator and it revealed a shower room that has several rooms on it.

Y/n - Oh. I didn't even know this canteen has a shower room. Neat.

You then went inside on one of the room and began to take your shower.

After 15 minutes, you are now done taking a shower and began to wear your training gear. You then come out of the shower room.

Y/n - Ahhhh. what a nice and refreshing bath. You said while wiping your hair using your bath towel.

You then placed your wet bath towel on a plastic and placed the other things inside on your bag.

You then walked to Sarah and said,

Y/n - I'll be right back.

Sarah - Okay.

Y/n then went back to his dorm to wake up the girls.