Chapter 2: Introduction

You rise up from the bed and opened your bag and grabbed the pouch of Senzu Beans and placed it inside on your pocket just in case something bad happen.

Y/n - I'm gonna need these beans in order for me to survive just in case something bad will happen to me.

You then looked at the wall clock above on your bed and it says, 4:30 p.m.

Y/n - It's 4:30 p.m. That means it's already dismissal time. Well then let's explore the city.

You then rised up from your bed and opened the door to see students walking around on the corridor. When they looked at you, their eyes transformed into a heart ones and they began to walk you creepily.

Y/n - Uhhhh....... Hi? You said nervously and backing away from them.

Random Female Student #1 - OMG! It's him! The handsome guy! She squealed happily.

Y/n - Oh shoot! Time to run!

You then began to run as fast as you could while the girls started to chase you. While running, you then made your way to the main exit of the Academy. You then stopped for a while to pant. When you looked behind you, the girls started to chase you.

Y/n - Oh no! These girls are so persistent!! What do they want from me?

You then continued to run across the city as fast you could and you arrived at the soccer field behind the ORC Building. You then began to pant but this time you pant heavily and you said,

Y/n - I..... think........ I lost........ them.

You then saw a tree and decided to take a nap. After 15 minutes, you rise up from your nap and stretches your hands and feet a bit. Once again, you saw the the girls as they began to find you. You then facepalmed and said,

Y/n - Not again! He whined.

You then hide behind the large tree that you slept on, hoping the girls would go away.

Anne - Aww. That's sucks. That handsome and dazzling guy is not here. Let's go girls, let's find him someday.

The girls - Okay.

A group of 100 girls then started to go on their respective homes. When you take a peak, you saw that the girls were gone. You then sighed in relief and said,

Y/n - Whew! I'm glad they're gone. Judging on this place, I believe this is their soccer field.

You were right as you examine the field.

Y/n - Wow! This field is so large! Perfect for training and doing some physical activities.

You then started to walk back to the dorm and when you are done walking, you suddenly arrived in front of the ORC Building. You then started to examine the building and saw a sign above the main door and it says, "Occult Research Club Building".

You then clean yourself by wiping the dusts off from your clothes. You then started to knock the door three times and you heard a female voice coming inside the building.

Rias - You may come in, the door is open.

You then opened the door and saw Rias and her peerage.

Y/n - Uhhh... Hi everyone. You said nervously while waving your hand to then.

When Rias and her peerage saw you, they blushed furiously as they witness a very handsome and dazzling young man.

Rias (blushing) - Oh my. What a handsome guy. Tell me, what's your name? She said as she managed not to stutter.