Chapter 11: Workout

When all of you arrived at the soccer field, the girls sat on a nearby tree while Koneko and Y/n positioned themselves for a training. Koneko then wear her black fingerless gloves as she go to her fighting stance.

Koneko - I'm ready Y/n.

You also go to your fighting stance.

Y/n - Black Boosted Gear! You shouted.

Then a red light surrounded your right arm as a black gauntlet with dragon-like claws and with a red orb on the back of your right hand appeared.

(Imagine the green orb at the back of your hand is color red)

Koneko - So you are not fighting me using your Saiyan powers.

Y/n - Yeah. I also wanted to test out what this Sacred Gear can do and if a miracle happens, I can combine my Saiyan powers and the power of my Sacred Gear simultaneously and grant me unimaginable power. I don't even know if that is possible or not but we'll see how it goes.

You then wear your blue scouter and began to scan Koneko's power level.

Y/n's Scouter - Koneko Toujou, identified. Power Level: 1500 Battle Power. Form: Normal form.

Y/n's mind - 'Crap. I can't siphon some of her power. Guess I'll train her speed if her power is enough to beat Riser and his peerage.'

Koneko then rushed to you at her fastest speed but you noticed that she is slow.

Y/n's mind - 'There it is. Her speed is quite low. Guess I'm right.'

You then waited for her to reach you and when she is near enough, she tried to punch you but you quickly dodged the punch, knowing that it packs an astounding amount of power by leaning on your right and you jumped high as you touch her shoulder, performing a flip and landed behind her.

Kalawarner - He sure know how to do some acrobatics isn't he? It makes him cool when you see him doing that. She said in awe.

Raynare - You can say that again. She agreed.

Koneko then quickly turned around and performed a roundhouse kick and only to be blocked by your right hand. The force of Koneko's kick is so hard that causes a crack from your gauntlet and you was sent skidding back across the ground. You then examined your gauntlet and you noticed a crack on it.

Y/n - Never knew that you can cause a crack from my gauntlet. I'm impressed on your physical power Koneko-chan.

You then began to scan on your power level by looking at your hands.

Y/n's Scouter - Y/n L/n, identified. Power level: 1250 Battle Power, Form: Normal form.

Y/n's mind - 'What?! How in the world I did that? Last time I check my power level it was 1100 Battle Power. And now, I didn't even know that my power level is continuously increasing. *as you remember something* Oh yeah! I remember! I forgot to deactivate my Siphon Mode when I battled with Xuelan and Isabela a while ago. Oh well, I'll deactivate it once my training with Koneko is over.'