Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut

Y/n and the girls had just recently arrived at the soccer field while Y/n and Isabelle faced with each other and the rest are sitting below on the tree.

Y/n and Isabelle - Boosted Gear!

Y/n and Isabelle's right arms were now covered with a draconic gauntlet that corresponds to their color and power.

Y/n - Siphon Mode: Activate. He muttered low enough not to hear by anybody.

Once he activated his The Power of Siphoning, his whole body glowed in purple color and the girls noticed that and they know what that means. He said to Isabelle,

Y/n - Are you ready, Beautiful and Cute Isabelle? He flirted.

Author - Y/n flirted to Isabelle. His charm level was increased by 0.03% with a total of 54.06% charm level.

Isabelle blushed and she almost lost her composure due to the fact that Y/n called her beautiful. Luckily, she managed to withstand your stunning appearance.

Isabelle - I-I-I-I'm r-r-ready.

Y/n - Good. *as he made his battle stance* Now come at me with all you've got!

Isabelle - R-R-Right away!

She then charged to you at full speed with her right arm glowing in red color meaning she will attack you an energized punch.

You then parried her with your own energized punch, sending shockwaves from all directions and cracks below on their standing.

Koneko - Whoa! What an astounding power! Even stronger than mine. She said amazed.

Rias - That's because they punched with each other with an energized punch. So expect that this will be the outcome depending on the power and force you put in your punch. The more power and force, the more damage you can deal. She explained.

Koneko - I see. Thanks, Rias-senpai. She smiled.

Rias - Your welcome, Koneko-chan. She said as she caress her head as Koneko purred on it despite on being a Nekomata.

Rias - Koneko-chan is so cute when she purred like that, isn't she?

Kaye - Absolutely and that's the thing I like about her. She said while smiling.

Back with Y/n and Isabelle

Y/n performed a leg sweep but Isabelle dodged the sweep by jumping upwards and performed an axe kick that made her panties visible to Y/n's eyes.

Y/n got distracted by the mesmerizing sight as he blushed in deep crimson red. That's why he took the attack without any guard and his head fall into the ground so hard that it causes a large crack at a diameter of 10 feet. The center of the crack is Y/n's body. Isabelle also didn't hold back any of her power that's why her attacks and special attacks are destructive and powerful.

After a few seconds, Isabelle notice that Y/n is not moving and that made her worry. She deactivated her Sacred Gear and she kneel down and gently shook his body and said,

Isabelle - Hey.... Y/n.... Get up.

There was no answer.

Isabelle - Y/n! Get up! Please! She pleaded for the second time and she was on the verge of crying that the love of her life is unconscious.

She can't stand the fact that Y/n is unconscious then she remembers all the happy, sweet and lovely times that they had and what made her cry is this. Seeing her loved one unconscious or on the verge of death.

Still there was no answer and Y/n's body remained motionless.

Isabelle then quickly run to the girls with tears flowing down on her eyes and face. Once she arrived to them, Rias noticed that Isabelle is crying. As her senior, her king and her master, she has the responsibility to make her servant or friends to be in their full potential physically and emotionally.