Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute

Time check: 4:30 p.m.

Y/n suddenly remembered something very important and proceed to Ancalagon to talk about it.

As Ancalagon saw Y/n walking to him, he knew what he was going to talk about. After all, He is his host so that's why Ancalagon must knew what's going on in his mind, body and soul.

Ancalagon told the girls (except Ophis) to go back to the Academy and take a rest on their respective dorms. Without hesitation, the girls followed him and they go back.

As Y/n arrived, the girls already left on the field.

Y/n - Ancalagon, there is something that is bothering me and I need your help as well as with Ophis.

Even though Ancalagon knew what is going on, he let him talk as a sign of respect.

Ancalagon - Go on.

Y/n - I said that I will become stronger right?

Ancalagon - Okay. So, what are you going to do about it?

Y/n - That is the thing that I am confused. I also observe that, no matter how hard I train, I feel like my power level is not rising up.

Ancalagon - No. Your power level is rising up though it is significantly slow. In this case, you need a mentor that has a power that transcends anything and everything. Also, you need to learn these two abilities in order to get stronger. The two abilities are Enhanced Magical Acculturation and Enhanced Physical Assimilation. You need to activate this two in order to power up magically and physically.

Y/n - Wow. Those are new. From the words itself, Magical Acculturation can absorb magical attacks while Physical Assimilation can absorb physical attacks. Also, the power that the user absorbed can add it in their overall power. Also, it is the enhanced version of Magic Siphoning though it is divided into two parts. Am I right?

Ancalagon - Very clever. You're correct. Now, me and Ophis will induce you these abilities. It's all up to you, Y/n to power up these abilities.

Y/n - How am I going to power up these abilities?

Ancalagon - It's very simple, you just need to activate these abilities one at a time or simultaneously (if you fully mastered the abilities) and whatever attacks are coming to you, whether it is magical or physical, you do not need to worry about the damage that the enemy dealt to you. The higher the power, the higher the energy you will absorb. These are the only abilities that has no limits. Simple instructions, yet they can turn the tides any kind of situation/s. You can also use these to heal yourself because the attack you will absorb will be converted to life energy that is crucially vital when in combat. Only Physical Assimilation can do this situation though.

Y/n - Okay. What else do I need to remember?

Ancalagon - Physical Assimilation can boost up your physical power and defense. In terms of percentage, 95% physical power and 5% physical defense will be boosted EVERY TIME you absorb any physical attacks with this ability activated. Magical Acculturation is almost the same but this ability will boost up your magic power and defense. With these abilities activated simultaneously, you are practically unstoppable and impossible to be scathed by your enemies because of constant healing, continuously improving your defenses or simply you are nearly an immortal being.

Y/n - How will I know if I am being healed by Physical Assimilation?

Ancalagon - A part of your body will glow in green color and it will automatically heal whatever part of your body that are damaged.

Y/n - I see. If Physical Assimilation can boost my physical power and defense and it can make me a nearly immortal being due to constant healing, what about the perks of Magical Acculturation?