Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance

The next day has come as you woke up from your slumber. You rise up as you stretches your arms and your feet as you look at the girls, sleeping soundly. While seeing the beautiful sight, a smile formed in your face and you said,

Y/n - Nothing is more better than seeing them smiling all the time. You said happily.

You grabbed the bath towel inside your drawer and you entered the bathroom as you began to take a nice, refreshing bath.

Splashes of water can be heard across the dorm and that makes the girls to wake up.

Rias then let out a yawn and she said while the girls woke up,

Rias - Good morning, girls.

All (except Rias) - Good morning, Rias.

Akeno - Say, where is Y/n?

Koneko - Maybe he is taking a bath. She said as she pointed the bathroom that is on the right side of the second bed.

After a few minutes, you came out of the bathroom with a towel covering your lower region. When the girls saw you, they blushed like crazy as they saw your muscular body. You then noticed the girls were staring at your body, and you decided to roll with it.

Y/n - ~Like what you're seeing?~ You said seductively.

The girls can't hold anymore as their noses began to bleed.

Isabelle (nosebleeding) - C-C-Could you p-p-please wear y-y-your clothes?? She said while covering her nose.

Y/n - ~Awww... Isabelle. I know you love seeing me like this.~

Isabelle (nosebleeding) - I-I-I-I know.

Y/n - *giggle* I didn't even know you're such a honest girl, Isabelle. *as you whisper her ear* And that's the thing I like about you.

Isabelle blushed like there was no tomorrow and she stutters,

Isabelle (blushing while covering her nose with a tissue) - R-R-Really?!

Y/n - Of course I am. When did I lie about you?

Isabelle then tackled you as she hug you tightly while the other girls only puffed their cheeks in jealousy.

Koneko - That's not fair! I want a hug as well. She pouted.

Isabelle - Thank you so much, Y/n.

You then hugged her back and you said,

Y/n - Anytime, Isabelle. Anytime.

After one minute of hugging, Isabelle let you go. You then looked at Koneko and you said,

Y/n - You want a hug? Then come here.

Koneko then walked to you as you open your arms, waiting for a hug. Koneko then walked at you while blushing and she hugged you. You then hug back as well. After a minute, Koneko then let you go as you proceed to your closet as you wear the clothes that your father gave you.

 After a minute, Koneko then let you go as you proceed to your closet as you wear the clothes that your father gave you